Ethique Shampoo Bar Damage Control - Normal Dry Hair (110g)
- Vegan Shampoo Bar for Normal to Dry Hair
- Great for Use After Swimming or Regular Heat Styling
- Equivalent to 3 Bottles of Liquid Shampoo
- Earn 25 Points
Ethique Shampoo Bar Damage Control, for Normal to Dry Hair.
A vegan shampoo bar for dry or damaged locks. Coconut oil and cocoa butter are paired with peppermint, to cleanse and smooth without weighing your hair down. Great for use if you often use straighteners or heated hair tools, swim on a regular basis, or your hair just needs some general TLC.
Each bar weighs 110g and gives the same amount of washes equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo (depending on the length of your hair).
- Plastic-free container, no excess packaging
- 100% Soap free, pH balanced and safe for colour treated hair
- Use after swimming
- Perfect for dry or damaged hair
- Reduces the need for heat styling.
- Equivalent to 3 bottles of liquid shampoo
- Sustainable and palm oil free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
Ethique is an award-winning international beauty brand, hailing from New Zealand. They are on a mission to rid the world of plastic waste and to date have stopped over 3.3 million plastic bottles from being made & disposed of into landfills. With bars for your hair, body, face, laundry... and even your dog! Ethique is making it easy for you to go plastic free and #giveupthebottle with their plant-based, cruelty-free, sustainable bars.
- Wet your hair and the bar.
- Slide the bar from root to tip 3-4 times.
- Put the bar down and lather shampoo into hair - it will foam!
- Rinse and follow with conditioner if you need to.
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
Sodium cocoyl isethionate, sodium coco-sulfate, creamed Cocos nucifera (coconut) butter, decyl glucoside, stearic acid, Theobroma cacao (cocoa) butter, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, vegetable glycerine, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, behentrimonium methosulfate, Mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, lactic acid, mica, limonene,* linalool.*
*Occurs naturally in essential oils.