Eco Tan Certified Organic Face Tan Water (100ml)
- Natural Self Tanning Face Water
- Easy to Apply and Buildable
- Anti Ageing and Anti Acne Formula
- Earn 35 Points
Eco Tan's Face Tan Water for a natural glow; easy to apply, non oily and perfect for acne prone skin. Vegan and cruelty free at Flora & Fauna.
This Certified Organic Face Tan Water from Eco Tan is ideal for all skin types and has been designed as a natural tanning solution specifically for the face. Easy to apply and effective whilst natural looking.
- Anti ageing and anti-acne formulation.
- Builds with applications to deliver a beautiful, natural glow and tan
- Evens complexion and brightens skin tone
- For best results leave on for 8 hours
- Vitamin C helps promote more youthful skin
- No artificial colourants or orange dyes
Certified by the Organic Food Chain of Australia, Certified Toxic Free. Made with natural & organic ingredients. Vegan friendly.
Australian created and made Eco Tan are the first and only tanning company to be certified organic by the Organic Food Chain, under the Australian Government's organic and biodynamic standards. Eco Tan products also do not contain synthetic ingredients or GMO's.
Accredited by Choose Cruelty Free. Organic Food Chain and Australian Organic Certified Ingredients.
1) Apply to clean dry skin after cleansing.
2) Using fingers or a cotton pad apply to face, neck and decolletage evenly
3) Light formulation is easy to apply
4) Allow to dry
5) Apply moisturiser if required
6) Allow 8 hours for colour to develop before showering.
7) Apply over consecutive days to deepen colour.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe vera leaf juice), Glycerin, dihydroxyacetone, lecithin,fusel wheat brann/straw glycosides, polyglyceryl-5 oleate, sodium cocoyl glutamate, glyceryl caprylate, coco caprylate, sodium hyaluraonate, dehydroxanthum gum, Leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, Pelargonium graveolens flower oil, citrus aurantium dulcis, (orange) peel oil.