Warehouse Move: We are moving warehouse 21st September. On the 21st - 24th September we are moving from our beautiful Galston warehouse to a huge warehouse in North Rocks. Key points to note:
1) We are moving warehouse over the weekend to minimise disruption to you so we can be back up and running Tuesday latest/ hopefully Monday.
2) We are turning off Express Shipping over the weekend but this will be back up and running Monday/ Tuesday.
3) VIP Info: your orders will still have priority but express shipping is turned off so that is unavailable to you until Monday/ Tuesday.
4) Click & Collect orders will now be available from North Rocks. If you do want to pick up from Galston we can arrange that as we still own the warehouse. It will just need to be prior arranged as we won't be there much. If you have a C&C order ready to be picked up Jess will have contacted you to let you know the change and organise a time/ place for pick up.
5) Get excited....we'll be opening a shop soon at North Rocks.
At Flora & Fauna we believe getting you your goodies quickly, beautifully and sustainably is the most important thing we can do once you've pressed that buy button.
So we make sure we ship everything as soon as we can (and that's usually same or next business day) and we send all orders in gorgeous recycled wrapping so you receive a little bit of luxury. Everything is sent in recycled boxes and our tape is even made of paper! Plus if you would like minimal packaging that option is now standard at checkout.
Orders in Australia
Our delivery fees are a flat $6.95 for orders up to $50 within Australia. For overs $50 or over (excluding shipping) within Australia shipping is free. We also have many products with free shipping so if you need a toothbrush, samples or something else we'll get it to you at no cost. A link to all items with free shipping is here.
If you would like your order quicker we offer Australia Post Express Post at a flat rate of $10. We will ship your order within one business day and your order will be received within 1 to 2 days but do check your postcode is in the list for next business day delivery. If not it will be shipped as fast as possible but the next day guarantee doesn't apply.
Click & Collect
We offer click & collect so if you would like to pick up your item from our warehouse in North Rocks, NSW, you are very welcome to do that. When you enter your postcode at checkout, if you are in a Sydney suburb, it will appear as an option. Click & Collect is free and you can come and meet the wonderful team. Pease don't select Click & Collect if you don't intend on picking your parcel up. It will sit here gathering dust. If you decide you would prefer to have it shipped call us and we can take payment for delivery over the phone.
Once you've placed your order you will receive a notification when it is ready to pick up, usually same or next business day. If it is urgent let us know, by email or call us, and we can prioirtise that for you.
Our openiing hours are 7.30am to 6pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9am to 3pm.
The address for C&C Pick Up is...
Flora & Fauna
Unit 4, 25 Loyalty Road
Please drive to the end of the road and you'll find the large building on the left hand side. One of our team will be around to say hello.
We've extended our partnership with Australia Post for all International Orders. The rates are very competitive and the shipping fee starts from $10 for all international orders.
For New Zealand it is $10 and the Rest of the World starts at $15. To track your order, please go to https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
1. We will process all orders within 1-2 working days. Express Post orders before 11am are dispatched same day. Sale periods or site wide promomotions may impact handling times. Please select Express Post if you want to guarantee quick dispatch.
2. Within Australia your delivery will be received within 1-7 days. In more remote, and regional, areas this can take longer. Please allow up to 10 working days to receive an order. Tracking numbers will be provided on your shipping confirmation email and these can be used to track your order with Australia Post. You can check your estimated delivery time on the Australia Post website here
3. International orders are delivered via Australia Post and usually take between 5 and 15 working days. Please allow up to 31 working days. We have an express option available for most countries - please contact us for an estimate on how long this service will take to your location.
4. For international orders you may suffer duties or tax on your order. We are not responsible for those fees and these will be payable by you.
5. Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have submitted with your order. We cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect.
6. We use only reputable delivery companies, however, we do not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
7. Delivery, within Australia, is free over $50 and a flat rate of $6.95 below that threshold.
8. Delivery internationally starts from $10.
9. Missing or non delivered parcels need to be reported to us within 30 days within Australia and 60 days internationally. Any orders returned to us due to incorrect delivery address or unclaimed through the post office will be refunded for the product compoment only. You need to contact us to arrange redelivery within 30 days of dispatch, after which the refund will processed automatically.