At Flora & Fauna we believe getting you your goodies quickly, beautifully and sustainably is the most important thing we can do once you've pressed that buy button. So we make sure we ship everything as soon as we can (and that's usually the same or next business day) and we send all orders in gorgeous recycled wrapping so you receive a little bit of luxury. Everything is sent in recycled boxes and our tape is even made of paper! Plus if you would like minimal packaging that option is now standard at checkout.
Please note that during busy periods (i.e. major promotions, sale periods and Christmas) our handling times may increase by a day or two as we try to get through everything. We'll do our very best to get everything out the door as quickly as possible, but if you have any concerns or questions please contact our wonderful customer care team and we'll do everything we can to assist.
Orders in Australia
Our delivery fees are a flat $6.95 for orders up to $50 within Australia. For orders $50 or over (excluding shipping) within Australia shipping is free.
If you would like your order quicker we offer Australia Post Express Post at a flat rate of $10. We will ship your order within one business day and your order will be received within 1 to 2 days but do check your postcode is in the list for next business day delivery. If not it will be shipped as fast as possible but the next day guarantee doesn't apply.
To ensure your order arrives safely and securely we require Australia Post to get a signature on delivery. If you don't want this option and are happy for Australia Post to leave your order in a secure location at your address then select the 'Authority to Leave' checkbox on the checkout and leave instructions in the 'Delivery Instructions' box. We'll then make sure that Australia Post leaves the order for you. Note that Australia Post use their discretion with deliveries and if there's nowhere secure to leave the order, they may take the order to the Post Office, so please be specific with any instructions. If you change your mind after the order is shipped, you can always update your shipping preferences with the 'MyPost' portal provided by Australia Post.
Please note that if you select 'Authority to Leave' then you do so at your own risk we may not be able to help you if your order is misplaced or stolen. We don't advise 'Authority to Leave' as an option so please select this only if you have a safe and secure location for your order to be left.
Click & Collect
We offer Click & Collect so if you would like to pick up your item from our warehouse in North Rocks, NSW, you are very welcome to do that. When you enter your postcode at checkout, if you are in a Sydney suburb, it will appear as an option. Click & Collect is free and you can come and meet the wonderful team. Please don't select Click & Collect if you don't intend on picking your parcel up. It will sit here gathering dust. If you decide you would prefer to have it shipped call us and we can take payment for delivery over the phone.
Once you've placed your order you will receive a notification when it is ready to pick up, usually the same or next business day. If it is urgent let us know, by email or call us, and we can prioritise that for you.
Our store opening hours are:
- Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm
- Friday 9am to 4pm
- Saturday 9am to 3pm
The address for Click and Collect is...
Flora & Fauna
Unit 4, 25 Loyalty Road
Please drive to the end of the long driveway and you'll find us next to the large water tank. One of our team will be around to say hello.
We've extended our partnership with Australia Post for all International Orders. The rates are very competitive and the shipping fee starts from $10 for all international orders.
For New Zealand it is $10 and the Rest of the World starts at $15. To track your order, please go to https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search
Please note that we may not be able to ship very large or heavy orders depending on your location. We will contact you as soon as possible if there are any issues.
1. We will process all orders within 1-2 working days. Express Post orders before 2pm are dispatched same-day. Sale periods or site-wide promotions may impact handling times. Please select Express Post if you want to guarantee a quick dispatch.
2. Within Australia, your delivery will be received within 1-7 days. In more remote, and regional, areas this can take longer. Please allow up to 10 working days to receive an order. Tracking numbers will be provided on your shipping confirmation email and these can be used to track your order with Australia Post. You can check your estimated delivery time on the Australia Post website here
3. International orders are delivered via Australia Post and usually take between 5 and 15 working days. Please allow up to 31 working days. We have an express option available for most countries - please contact us for an estimate on how long this service will take to your location.
4. For international orders, you may incur duties or tax on your order. We are not responsible for those fees and these will be payable by you.
5. Orders will be sent to the delivery address that you have submitted with your order. We cannot be held responsible if that delivery address is incorrect.
6. We use only reputable delivery companies, however, we do not accept any liability for delayed delivery caused by any third party.
7. Delivery, within Australia, is free over $50 and a flat rate of $6.95 below that threshold.
8. Delivery internationally starts at $10.
9. Missing or non delivered parcels need to be reported to us within 30 days within Australia and 60 days internationally. Any orders returned to us due to incorrect delivery address or unclaimed through the post office will be refunded for the product component only. You need to contact us to arrange redelivery within 30 days of dispatch, after which the refund will be processed automatically.