Delicious Skin Oil Cleanser, cleansing, moisturising and suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin, now available online at Flora & Fauna.
If you haven't tried oil cleansing this is a wonderful way to remove all traces of dirt and really clean your face while leaving it smooth and moisturised.
With anti-bacterial and calming properties to support all skin types. The cleanser contains essential oils of lavender, peppermint, tea tree and chamomile so it is very refreshing and incredibly relaxing.
This cleanser does have a coconut base so it varies in terms of consistency depending on the weather. If you prefer it more solid keep it in the fridge and it will melt with your fingers as you apply it.
- A wonderfully silky cleanser perfect to wash away the day and doesn't clog pores.
- Great anti-bacterial and calming properties suitable for all skin types.
- It leaves your skin soft and clean, but moist and fresh. Never stripped, never dry.
- Suitable for use as a makeup remover.
- With essential oils of lavender, peppermint, tea tree and chamomile this cleanser is amazingly refreshing and incredibly relaxing.
- Delicious Skin's cleanser changes state depending on the season; this is because the main ingredient is Organic coconut oil.
- Always remove cleanser with a clean face cloth to take away all traces of dirt, grease and bacteria.
- Follow with your choice of moisture while skin is still warm. We recommend our SUPPLE Silk Serum for normal/ oily skin and out SOFT Moisturising Cream for drier skin types.
This is my ABSOLUTE favourite of all your products. I've not found anything else like this cleanser. It leaves my face feeling soft and moisturized, and it smells amazing - clean and refreshing. LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE - Caity Long
Delicious Skin is a Melbourne based brand who believe in crafting vegan, cruelty free skin care which is better for us and our planet. Nicola, behind the brand, is fully focused on making products that work and using the finest ingredients possible. No palm oil or animal products and all ingredients are certified cruelty free. Their packaging is eco friendly being recyclable and using reusable glass and aluminium housing.