Sick of buying out at lunchtime, but not sure what to pack for lunch? Try this warm, healthy, and nutrient-rich nourish bowl by our ambassador, Brooke.
It's quick to make and is a great meal-prep option! You can throw in any veggies you like, which is great for using up anything that is needing some loving. The quinoa helps you to stay full and the flavouring of the veggie broth is key to bringing the whole dish together. See the full recipe below!
Image: Instagram / @brooke_josland
- 1 cup of quinoa
- 1.25 cups of water
- 1/4 cauliflower
- 1/4 broccoli
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 zucchini
- 5 brussel sprouts
- 1/2 beetroot
- Drizzle of olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp Nutra Organics Vegetable Broth
Video: Instagram / @brooke_josland
- Rinse and drain quinoa, then soak in water for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees while the quinoa soaks.
- Chop a big batch of fresh vegetables (there will be plenty leftover)
- Transfer veggies to an oven-safe dish, adding a drizzle of olive oil and salt. Then pop it into the oven.
- Once the quinoa has soaked for 15 minutes, bring it to a boil.
- Add 2 tsp of Nutra Organics Vegetable Broth, mix, cover, and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- It should be light and fluffy when cooked.
- Take out the veggies when golden and slightly crisp.
- Add the veggies to the cooked quinoa to combine.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy!
Note: You can store leftovers in the fridge to eat throughout the week.
Will you try swapping out buying lunch, for this hearty meal-prepped nourish bowl? It's super satisfying, quick to make, and tastes delicious!
For more delicious lunch ideas, make sure to check out the following recipes: