Whether you're hosting a fiesta or are simply craving mexican — these loaded vegan nachos will be sure to impress! Our ambassador, Monz has put together this delicious dinner idea in less than 15 minutes — follow along!
Video: Instagram / @losing_my_vegan_virginity
- Pour corn chips packet onto a large plate
- Follow Just Wholefoods Organic & Vegan TVP Mince packet instructions
- Remove mince from heat, then add on top of the corn chips
- Spoon 3/4 of the black beans can over the top of the mince
- Dice your tomato and onion and sprinkle on top
- Cut your avocado into small cubes and add to the pile
- Drizzle some Cheez Sauce over the top
- Finally, sprinkle some parsley to finish
- Dig in and enjoy!
Good food, made easy! Will you be trying this loaded nachos recipe? What else would you add to it? Let us know in the comments below.
For more delicious food ideas, make sure to check out our Recipes category and the blogs below: