Amor Luminis Shampoo & Shaving Bar Adonis (60g)
- Vegan Shampoo & Shaving Bar
- With French White Clay
- 40-48 washes
- Earn 20 Points
Amor Luminis Solid Shampoo & Shaving Bar, with French White Clay, for All Skin Types
A vegan shampoo and shaving bar for all skin types. This mild & gentle bar contains Oat Protein to soothe and calm the skin while it also conditions hair and prepares facial hair for a good shave. French White Clay in this blend offers gentle and soothing exfoliation and purification for the thicker, more-resistant male skin with a great slip for the razor, making it the optimal shaving product. This bar can also be used as an efficient cleansing and conditioning product for facial hair/beards.The shampoo has a fresh, zesty scent.
A bar weighs around 60g and gives 40 to 48 washes or more (depending on the length of your hair). Works well with any of the conditioner bars. Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes. Do not leave in the shower; keep cool and dry. We recommend storing in a soap dish outside of the shower.
- No plastic container or excess packaging
- Cardboard Packaging printed with vegetable inks
- No SLS or Parabens
- pH Balanced & Soap Free
- Plant based preservative
- Phthalates Free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
For more information on Amor Luminis, including how to use them, read our article.
Amor Luminis is a beautiful Western Australian brand focused on making vegan, cruelty free products that are free of toxins and kind to the environment. Their shampoo, conditioner and body bars are simply fantastic. If you worry about transitioning from a bottle to a bar worry no more, we've tried them at F&F and were seriously impressed. The bars are concentrated and lightweight and last a couple of months. Available exclusively at Flora & Fauna.
- Rub 3-4 times (or as required) on wet hair or moistened palm of your hands, lather, massage on scalp and rinse.
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- For humid to very humid regions do not put the bar under water but rather use on wet hair or hands. If bars are not drying up because of the humidity, they can be used in a container (as a creme); its effectiveness will not be affected.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
- Lather the bar onto facial hair and rub into skin in preparation for the shave.
- Proceed with shaving then rinse off skin with lukewarm water.
Beard cleansing and conditioning:
- Proceed exactly as with hair and/ or during face washing with the bar.
This cardboard packaging is printed with vegetable ink and is safe for composting. Otherwise please check with your local council if you can recycle the packaging. Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate 1, Sodium Lauryl Sulphoacetate (Not a Sulfate) 1 2, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate1, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate 1, Glycerine Glucoside 1, Lauryl Glucoside 1, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate 1, Caprylic, capric glucoside, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside 1 2, Kaolin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola oil) 1 5, Cetearyl Alcohol (from coconut)1, Panthenol, Oat Protein 4 5, Natural Preservative from Sorbitol 1, Allantoin 1, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil 1 2, Mica, Essential oils 4
Essential Oils: Lemongrass, Peppermint Eucalyptus, Lime, Lemon Myrtle
1 derived from natural, renewable raw materials and certified biodegradable
3 certified body safe and biodegradable
4 certified organic
5 GMO Free