Amor Luminis Shampoo & Body Bar Sucre D'Orge (60g)
- Vegan Shampoo & Bodywash Bar
- With Chamomile & Oat Extract
- 40-48 washes
- Earn 20 Points
Amor Luminis Solid Shampoo & Bodywash Bar, with Chamomile & Oat Extract, for All Skin Types and Ideal for Babies and Children
A vegan shampoo and bodywash bar that is mild and gentle. Oat Protein works to calm and soothe the skin and scalp. The Chamomile Extract, in this all-natural blend, has mild calming and sedative properties. Chamomile further continues its journey in this blend into the soft, sweet, clean-baby smell of this bar. Smooth & soothing top notes of Lavender & Chamomile blend in with a delicate touch of zesty Orange and sparkling Eucalyptus.
A bar weighs around 60g and gives 40 to 48 washes or more (depending on the length of your hair). Works well with any of the conditioner bars. Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes. Do not leave in the shower; keep cool and dry. We recommend storing in a soap dish outside of the shower.
- No plastic container or excess packaging
- Cardboard Packaging printed with vegetable inks
- No SLS or Parabens
- pH Balanced & Soap Free
- Plant based preservative
- Phthalates Free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
For more information on Amor Luminis, including how to use them, read our article.
Amor Luminis is a beautiful Western Australian brand focused on making vegan, cruelty free products that are free of toxins and kind to the environment. Their shampoo, conditioner and body bars are simply fantastic. If you worry about transitioning from a bottle to a bar worry no more, we've tried them at F&F and were seriously impressed. The bars are concentrated and lightweight and last a couple of months. Available exclusively at Flora & Fauna.
- Rub 3-4 times (or as required) on wet hair or moistened palm of your hands, lather, massage on scalp and rinse.
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- For humid to very humid regions do not put the bar under water but rather use on wet hair or hands. If bars are not drying up because of the humidity, they can be used in a container (as a creme); its effectiveness will not be affected.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
- Rub directly on body, hands, sponge or washcloth.
- Lather and gently rub all over the body and rinse off.
This cardboard packaging is printed with vegetable ink and is safe for composting. Otherwise please check with your local council if you can recycle the packaging. Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate 1, Sodium Lauryl Sulphoacetate (Not a Sulfate) 1 2, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate1, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate 1, Glycerine Glucoside 1, Lauryl Glucoside 1, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate 1, Caprylic, capric glucoside, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside 1 2, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola oil) 1 5, Cetearyl Alcohol (from coconut)1, Panthenol, Chamomile Extract 4, Oat Protein 4 5, Natural Preservative from Sorbitol 1, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil 1 2, Mica, Essential oils 4
Essential Oils: Mandarin, Bergamot, Lavandin Super* (*Denotes Certified Organic)
1 derived from natural, renewable raw materials and certified biodegradable
3 certified body safe and biodegradable
4 certified organic
5 GMO Free