Amor Luminis Shampoo Bar Lily - Oily Hair (60g)
- Vegan Shampoo Bar for Oily Hair
- With French Green Clay
- 40-48 washes
- Earn 20 Points
Amor Luminis Solid Shampoo Bar, with French Green Clay, for Oily Hair/ Roots
A vegan shampoo bar for oily hair and oily roots. This mild Lily shampoo bar gets rid of excess oil without damaging the hair shaft or irritating the scalp. The star ingredient in this blend is French Green Clay which absorbs excess oil on the skin/scalp surface without causing any dryness or upsetting the fragile balance at the surface. The Oat Protein & Panthenol improves hair structure, adds lustre and moisturises. The shampoo has a zesty scent.
A bar weighs around 60g and gives 40 to 48 washes or more (depending on the length of your hair). Works well with any of the conditioner bars. Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes. Do not leave in the shower; keep cool and dry. We recommend storing in a soap dish outside of the shower.
- No plastic container or excess packaging
- Cardboard Packaging printed with vegetable inks
- No SLS or Parabens
- pH Balanced & Soap Free
- Plant based preservative
- Phthalates Free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
For more information on Amor Luminis, including how to use them, read our article.
Amor Luminis is a beautiful Western Australian brand focused on making vegan, cruelty free products that are free of toxins and kind to the environment. Their shampoo, conditioner and body bars are simply fantastic. If you worry about transitioning from a bottle to a bar worry no more, we've tried them at F&F and were seriously impressed. The bars are concentrated and lightweight and last a couple of months. Available exclusively at Flora & Fauna.
- Rub 3-4 times (or as required) on wet hair or moistened palm of your hands, lather, massage on scalp and rinse.
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- For humid to very humid regions do not put the bar under water but rather use on wet hair or hands. If bars are not drying up because of the humidity, they can be used in a container (as a creme); its effectiveness will not be affected.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate 1, Sodium Lauryl Sulphoacetate (Not a Sulfate) 1 2, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate1, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate 1, Glycerine Glucoside 1, Lauryl Glucoside 1, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate 1, Caprylic, capric glucoside, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside 1 2, French Green Clay, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola oil) 1 5, Cetearyl Alcohol(from coconut)1, Panthenol, Oat Protein 4 5, Natural Preservative from Sorbitol 1, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate, Hydrogenated Olive Oil 1 2, Mica, Essential oils 4
Essential Oils: Mandarin, Certified Organic Eucalyptus Radiata, Lemongrass, Cardamom, Peppermint
1 derived from natural, renewable raw materials and certified biodegradable
3 certified body safe and biodegradable
4 certified organic
5 GMO Free