Amor Luminis Conditioner Bar - Fine & Oily Hair (60g)
- Vegan Conditioner Bar for Fine or Oily Hair
- With Lemon Aspen Extract & Murumuru Butter
- 36-48 washes
- Earn 24 Points
Amor Luminis Lola Solid Conditioner Bar, with Lemon Aspen Extract and Murumuru Butter, for Fine or Oily Hair
A vegan conditioner bar to lightly condition hair. Murumuru Butter, from the Amazon Rain forest, is the key ingredient that will nourish and seal in moisture into each hair strand without weighing it down. The vitamins and minerals in Murumuru Butter help to nurture both your hair and scalp, working with the soothing Calendula Extract and Lemon Aspen Extract base to give you nutrition light enough to not weigh your hair down. The conditioner has a fruity, zesty scent with mandarin, eucalyptus and lemongrass.
A bar weighs around 60g and gives 36 to 48 washes or more (depending on the length of your hair). Works well with any of the shampoo bars. Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes. Do not leave in the shower; keep cool and dry. We recommend storing in a soap dish outside of the shower.
- No plastic container or excess packaging
- Cardboard Packaging printed with vegetable inks
- No SLS or Parabens
- pH Balanced & Soap Free
- Plant based preservative
- Phthalates Free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan
For more information on Amor Luminis, including how to use them, read our article.
Amor Luminis is a beautiful Western Australian brand focused on making vegan, cruelty free products that are free of toxins and kind to the environment. Their shampoo, conditioner and body bars are simply fantastic. If you worry about transitioning from a bottle to a bar worry no more, we've tried them at F&F and were seriously impressed. The bars are concentrated and lightweight and last a couple of months. Available exclusively at Flora & Fauna.
- Swipe bar along the length of wet hair 3-4 times (or as required), massage on scalp and allow to act for 2-3 minutes before rinsing out. To not overuse conditioner, after swiping the bar on wet hair, put head under running water for 2 seconds and continue to massage, it will help to guage how much more conditioner is needed.
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- For humid to very humid regions do not put the bar under water but rather use on wet hair or hands. If bars are not drying up because of the humidity, they can be used in a container (as a creme); its effectiveness will not be affected.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola oil) 1 2, Cetearyl Alcohol (from coconut) 1, Murumdru Butter 4, Panthenol, Lemon Aspen Extract 4, Calendula Extract 4, Natural Preservative from Sorbitol 1, Olive Esters 1, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate 1 2, Hydrogenated Olive Oil 1 2,, Mica, Essential oils 4
Essential Oils: Mandarin, Certified Organic Eucalyptus Radiata, Lemongrass, Cardamom, Peppermint
1 derived from natural, renewable raw materials and certified biodegradable
3 certified body safe and biodegradable
4 certified organic
5 GMO Free