Amor Luminis Conditioner Bar - Dry & Curly Hair (60g)
- Vegan Conditioner Bar for Curly & Thick Hair
- With Argan Oil, Cocoa Butter & Shea Butter
- 36-48 washes
- Earn 24 Points
Amor Luminis Magenta Bloom Solid Conditioner Bar, with Argan Oil, for Dry and Very Thick Hair
A vegan conditioner bar with argan oil to richly condition dry, thick and curly hair. This bar has been formulated with nourishing, nurturing, and revitalising ingredients, Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter, both renowned nourishers for hair and skin, combined with the stellar properties of revitalising and frizz-taming Argan Oil to bring all-round moisture and repair for your dried-out locks. Calendula Extract soothes both your dried-out, itchy, and irritated scalp as well as your dehydrated hair strands.The conditioner has a zesty scent with grapefruit, bergamot and geranium.
A bar weighs around 60g and gives 36 to 48 washes or more (depending on the length of your hair). Works well with any of the shampoo bars. Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes. Do not leave in the shower; keep cool and dry. We recommend storing in a soap dish outside of the shower.
- No plastic container or excess packaging
- Cardboard Packaging printed with vegetable inks
- No SLS or Parabens
- pH Balanced & Soap Free
- Plant based preservative
- Phthalates Free
- Certified Cruelty Free & Vegan\
For more information on Amor Luminis, including how to use them, read our article.
Amor Luminis is a beautiful Western Australian brand focused on making vegan, cruelty free products that are free of toxins and kind to the environment. Their shampoo, conditioner and body bars are simply fantastic. If you worry about transitioning from a bottle to a bar worry no more, we've tried them at F&F and were seriously impressed. The bars are concentrated and lightweight and last a couple of months. Available exclusively at Flora & Fauna.
- Swipe bar along the length of wet hair 3-4 times (or as required), massage on scalp and allow to act for 2-3 minutes before rinsing out. To not overuse conditioner, after swiping the bar on wet hair, put head under running water for 2 seconds and continue to massage, it will help to guage how much more conditioner is needed.
- Always keep your bar dry after use to optimise number of washes.
- For humid to very humid regions do not put the bar under water but rather use on wet hair or hands. If bars are not drying up because of the humidity, they can be used in a container (as a creme); its effectiveness will not be affected.
- Remember only a little is required!
- For external use only. We recommend patch testing before use.
This cardboard packaging is printed with vegetable ink and is safe for composting. Otherwise please check with your local council if you can recycle the packaging. Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola oil) 1 2, Cetearyl Alcohol (from coconut) 1, Cocoa Butter 4, Shea Butter 4, Argan Oil 4, Panthenol, Oat Protein 4 5, Calendula Extract 4, Natural Preservative from Sorbitol 1, Olive Esters 1, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate 1 2, Hydrogenated Olive Oil 1 2,, Mica, Essential oils 4
Essential Oils: Grapefruit Pink, Bergamot, Geranium, Lemon, Rosemary CT Cineole*, Peppermint Yakima (*Denotes Certified Organic)
1 derived from natural, renewable raw materials and certified biodegradable
3 certified body safe and biodegradable
4 certified organic
5 GMO Free