Wotnot Travel Wipes, biodegradable and kind to baby's skin, available at Flora & Fauna.
Suitable for all skin types including babies and sensitive skin. 20 biodegradable travel wipes
- Certified organic aloe vera
- 100% natural and biodegradable fibre
- Free from artificial fragrances or preservatives
- Free from sulphates, petrochemicals, parabens, caustics or glycols
- 100% chlorine free
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- Winner of the Organic Expo 2010 GOLD MEDAL award.
- 20 biodegradable wipes per pack - 19cm x 21cm
Enriched with natural vitamin e and Australian certified organic aloe vera to moisturise, heal and protect. WOTNOT biodegradable wipes gently cleanse without stripping natural oils. 20 extra large, 100% biodegradable and compostable wipes in each pack. Gentle for you and the environment.
Wotnot make Australia's leading natural travel & baby wipes! 100% biodegradable and compostable, they are enriched with Australian certified organic aloe vera to gently cleanse even the most delicate skin. The perfect size to pop in your nappy bag or the glovebox of your car.
purified water, certified organic aloe barbadensis* (certified organic aloe vera for healthy skin), glycerin, vitamin e, potassium sorbate (a natural preservative), polysorbate 20 (surfactant derived from fruit and berries), citric acid.
*certified organic ingredients