Work With Us
Social Media & Marketing Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join the team in a pivotal role. Social media is core to our business and represents our ethics, values and mission. This role is all about creating content, engaging our community, analysing results and growing our community. You will be working across Flora & Fauna and our own brand Green + Kind.
Key tasks include:
- Creating content in the form of images and videos using leading software
- Posting content to social media: namely Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Being across developments in the social media space and educating us!
- Understanding, develop and deliver the different ad types and ways to use Facebook and Instagram
- Engaging with our community by responding to comments with the ethics and tone of voice of F&F
- Helping develop and owning the content plan
- Analysing results, understanding the numbers and making recommendations for future content
- Working with external agencies as required
- Writing articles and blogs
- Other marketing work as required including, but not limited to, PR, email marketing and events
What you'll need to succeed
- A great understanding, and passion, for what we do, who we are, our vision and our industry
- A love and passion for social media and the changing landscape
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team - you will need to be a self starter
- An understanding of the importance of tone of voice
- Experience managing medium sized social media accounts and content
- Proven experience growing social media communities organically and ethically
- Solid experience and technical understanding of Facebook Ad creation
- Experience taking good quality photos and videos using just an iphone
- Ability to use Photoshop and leading video creation apps
- Exceptional research and writing skills; this includes grammar and spelling
- Lively, fun, can do attitude
- The 'Value Add' factor. Our team drive us forward and we expect everyone to bring value to their role and business. Tell us something we don't know and impress us!
At Flora & Fauna we recruit on ethics and culture fit as much as skills so the interview process will be rigorous for this role to ensure you are making the right choice and you are a great fit for the team. You will be working closely with the CEO and the Green + Kind Brand Manager. This is an amazing opportunity to work with a brand that is leading the way when it comes to ethical business and you'll be working with some of the brightest minds in retail. We are committed to your future and seek to develop, mentor and coach you to be your best you. We want you to be a amazing leader in ethical business so you will be rewarded with good mentors and leaders to help you get there.
This is a full time, permanent, role based at our office and warehouse in North Rocks, NSW.
If you think you are a great fit for us please apply with your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Customer Experience Team Member - Warehouse
This is the most important role in the business as (most of the time) you are the only touch point with our customers. This role is all about picking and packing of orders and you will work with a like minded group of fun people.
The work is active so you will be on your feet in our warehouse in North Rocks, NSW.
We're ideally looking for team members to work with us in the afternoons and early evenings with Saturdays an option too. Casual with potential to be part/ full time.
We're growing quickly here at F&F so there is lots of room for growth in our business.
To apply email Tom with a copy of your CV to email@example.com
For other potential openings please send your CV across as we're growing quickly so can at least keep in touch. Email firstname.lastname@example.org