WayCap Reusable Stainless Steel Coffee Capsule 2 Pack, available online at Flora & Fauna.
WayCap is an, Italian made, stainless steel Nespresso®* compatible coffee capsule that's resuable and helping our planet. This reusable coffee pod is designed to last a lifetime, so helps the environment and your pocket.
WayCap capsules are compatible with certain Nespresso Machines (list of compatible ones lower down) and allow you to use your favourite beans whether they're from the coffee shop around the corner or your local supermarket. They also come with 4 interchangeable Steel Filters - each one suited to a particular grind size.
Once you've bought your WayCap that's it, no more sticker lids.
Compatible with the following Nespresso®* machines only: Inissia, U, Pixie, Citiz, Maestria, Lattissima, Essenza, Kitchen Aid and Prodigio.
Simply fill, tamp, using the tamper, and seal, with the lid, to enjoy a barista style cup of coffee at home. Top tip: the lid can feel quite stiff but it does come off.
The 2 Pack contains:
- 2 Stainless Steel Reusable Capsules & Lids
- 8 Stainless Steel Filters/Tops
- 1 Manual Coffee Dispenser
- 1 Tamper
- O-Ring Seals
More about WayCap capsules:
- Made in Italy
- Made of 100% stainless steel with an O-Ring Seal
- Easy to clean – simply rinse with water after each use
- More cost-effective than buying pre-packaged, disposable capsules
- Compatible with the following Nespresso* machines only - Inissia, Pixie, Citiz, Maestria, Lattissima, Essenza, Kitchen Aid, Handpresso Auto Capsule, Expert, Wacaco Minipresso NS, Wacaco Nanopresso NS and Prodigio.
We use a shocking 3 million coffee capsules every day in Australia, which is over 1 billion a year! Just think that would be globally. This not only is devastating on the environment but also on our pocket with pods costing more than double the equivalent cost of ground coffee. These reusable coffee capsules are the perfect answer to quality coffee with minimal footprint.