Viva La Body Water Activated Moisturiser - Patchouli Rose (22g)
- Water Activated Moisturiser
- With Jojoba Oil & Mango Butter
- Fragranced With Patchouli & Rose Geranium
- Earn 15 Points
How To Use Water Activated Moisturisers
To use in bar form, simply:
- Run the bar & your hands under tepid water or use a small bowl of water
- Rub the bar in your hands to create the creme
- Softly pat hands to wherever you would normally moisturise such as arms, legs & hands and massage to evenly distribute.
- Keep your bar well drained between use.
To turn your bar into a liquid moisturiser:
- Into a mixing bowl slice or grate the bar into pieces
- Add 200ml of cooled boiled water
- Mix with a stick blender until creme is formed
- Decant into a clean recycled jar (always label your jar)
- The cardboard and paper packaging can be composted or recycled in kerbside recycling - check with your local council to see if they will take it and what criteria they have for recycling it.
Brassica Alcohol, Mangifera Indica (Mango Butter), Tapioca Starch, Behetrimonium Methosulphate, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Oil), Camellia Oleifera (Camellia Oil), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder (Aloe Vera Powder), Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli Oil), Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium Oil)
Average community rating
Write Your Own Review
NiceThought i'd give this a go. Tried rubbing with water then applying but ended up blending & making a cream which was much better. Feels nice on your skin & makes up quite a lot of cream for a small bar.
So easy to use, and no plastic packaging!I’ve always hated using body moisturisers, as they always seem to just sit on my skin and feel greasy. That is definitely not the case with this moisturiser! Even better, there’s no plastic to worry about disposing of.
I use it regularly on my legs after shaving, and the scent compliments the matching deodourant made by Viva La Body nicely. I’ve chosen to leave mine in bar form, as it will pack into a toiletry bag much more easily when I need to travel. After some experimentation, I’ve found the best way to apply the moisturiser is to stick it under running water from the tap for a second or two, rub the bar between my hands, then rub the bar over one of my legs. If it starts to feel a bit too dry, I just rub it between my still-damp hands a few times and continue. Once I’ve finished rubbing the bar over my leg, I follow up with any moisturiser still on my hands, then repeat the above process for the other leg.
Amazing!Received this as part of the Plastic Free Beauty & Home Box and I'm so glad I did! I followed the instructions on the pack and made a liquid moisturiser and it's wonderful. Smells and feels amazing, is absorbed nicely and isn't greasy. Yes it's $15 for a tiny bar, but when made into the liquid moisturiser, it filled a reused 'Pimp my Salad' jar. A little goes a long way too!