Vanessa Megan Spice of Life Room Spray (250ml)
Natural Organic Room Spray
Warm, Uplifting and Spicy
Mandarin, Lavender, Patchouli, Peru Balsam and Clove
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $6.24 with
This Vanessa Megan Spice of Life, all natural room spray, is known to create a warm, uplifting, spicy atmosphere in your home, available at Flora & Fauna.
This room spray contains essential oils of mandarin, lavender, patchouli, peru balsam and clove.
- Mandarin essential oil has been known to be beneficial for acne, congested and oily skin types, known to help banish depression & anxiety with its refreshing and uplifting scent
- Lavender essential oil is known as the ‘Mother’ of essential oils. Lavender oil has a soothing and calming effect on the nerves, relieving tension, depression, panic, and nervous exhaustion, balancing the central nervous system
- Patchouli essential oil promotes grounding and balance. Known to banish lethargy and sharpen wits and making the mind more objective
- Peru balsam essential oil is known to be both calming & stimulating at the same time
- Clove essential oil has been known to be a great antiseptic and has traditionally been used to relieve symptoms of cold and flus and is also known to have positive and stimulating effects on the mind
Shake well before use. Spray into the middle of the room, on linen or carpet.
For external use only. In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use. Store below 30°C in a cool dry place, away from direct sunlight.
100% Natural: Demineralised water (H2O), *Backhousia citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) essential oil, *Citrus Reticulata Peel (Mandarin) essential oil, *Pogostemon Cabin (Patchouli) essential oil, Clove Bud essential oil, *Lavenandula Augustifolia (Lavender) essential oil, Peru Balsam essential oil, Glyceryl caprylate, Coco glucoside.
*Certified organic ingredients
Beautiful!By: Edwina Harris on 1 January 2018I’ve never used room spray before but am now a new devotee. This stuff is lovely! So versatile too. You can spray onto a stinky carpet or your linen to give it a nice natural scent. It smells so spicy and festive. Love love love it!! I might just check out this brands perfumes as well.