Vanessa Megan Nature's Elixir Face Oil (NEO) (20ml)
Multivitamin Shot for Your Skin
Certified Organic, Nourishing and Strengthening
Can help with Pigmentation and Blemishes
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $22.49 with
Vanessa Megan's certified organic multivitamin shot for your skin, available at Flora & Fauna.
Nature’s Elixir Face Oil (N.E.O) is an intensely nourishing, skin strengthening certified organic facial oil that is known to help assist in replenishing, restoring and promoting skin cell growth, which in turn may help to assist in reducing pigmentation and blemishes. NEO’s certified organic base oils are high in vitamin A, E, P & K, which make this wonderful face oil an organic multivitamin shot for your skin. The blend of certified organic essential oils in NEO are known to help with evening skin tone, lifting sagging skin, bringing tone to the surface of the skin and minimising pore size.
This face oil contains argan oil, seabuckthorn oil, pumpkin seed oil, essential oils of rosemary, lemongrass and vetiver.
- Argan oil is very high in vitamin E, an anti-oxidant that neutralizes free radicals. Argan is also very high in fatty acids Omega 6 and Omega 9. These Fatty acids are not produced by our bodies but are necessary for healthy skin growth, keeping cells moist, supple and protecting against the entry of harmful pathogens and may assist in preventing premature ageing. Argan is non-comodogenic, so can be safely used on acne prone skin to relieve irritation and will not clog pores.
- Seabuckthorn oil is the richest known natural source of carotenoids, beta-carotene (pro-vitamin A), vitamin E, vitamin K1, and beta-sitosterol and an outstanding source of a unique array of other health-promoting natural components.
- Pumpkin seed oil. Vitamin E, selenium, zinc and essential fatty acids found in pumpkin seeds make them a crucial part of your anti-aging skin care arsenal. Zinc found in the seeds help maintain collagen levels naturally for more elasticity.
- Rosemary essential oil known to contain naturally powerful antioxidants, rosemary is recommended in anti-aging skincare due to its powerful regenerating, rejuvenating and stimulating activities. Rosemary Oil is known to have skin lightening effects and helps to naturally correct age spots. It also helps to tone and tighten sagging and loose skin to help it look firmer and more elastic.
- Lemongrass essential oil has been known to minimize pore size, tightens the elastin fibers in the epidermis.
- Vetiver essential oil is known to increase blood flow and even out the skin tone.
Put 4-8 drops in the palm of your hand, add a little water, (this helps the oils penetrate deeper into the skins layers) rub together and massage over face and neck area. Can be use morning & night. For external use only. In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use.
100% Natural/99.95% Organic: *Argania spinosa (argan) oil, Hippophae rhamnoides L. (seabuckthorn seed) oil, *Cucurbita pepo (pumpkin) seed oil, *Hippophae rhamnoides L. (seabuckthorn) fruit oil, *Rosmarinus officinalis leaf (rosemary) oil, *Lemongrass (cymbopogon flexuosus) oil, *Vetiveria zizanoides (vetiver) root oil
*Certified organic ingredients
Vanessa Megan Nature's Elixir Face Oil (NEO) (20mlBy: Fiona O'Donoghue on 15 February 2018This is a lovely product; I've been using it for 3 weeks and there is improvement in the feel & appearance of my skin. I've been using this plus Vanessa Megan Petitgrain Cream Face Cleanser (200ml), Vanessa Megan Rose Water Toner/ Spray (100ml) and Vanessa Megan Rose & Chamomile Hydrating Face Cream (50ml). I contacted 'Vanessa Meegan' and they gave me instructions on a really simlpe, daily skin care regime. These are the products they recommended for my skin type (EXTREMELY DRY, 48 Year Old, post Menopause, post Chemo & Radiation, ex-smoker). It is pricey, but it's worth it. The oil & moisturiser I'll get approx 4-5 weeks out of, the other 2 will last an additional 2-3 weeks. It's all 100% natural & 100% animal friendly, I did a lot of research! I will buy again. It is going to cost you about $6-$7 a day for complete skin care. I use nothing else, don't even need to buy any items to remove it (cotton wool, remover pads). I used the Afterpay facility for my first purchase, as it was over $200.00 but I'll space it out now and buy 'bits' at a time. I'm sold on these products and the 2 companies involved (Vanessa Megan & Flora and Fauna).