Vanessa Megan 100% Natural insect repellent, certified organic and natural, available at Flora & Fauna.
The blend of essential oils are diluted in a formula of certified organic base oils, which allows the skin to moisturise while warding off mosquito's, sand flies and other pesky bugs. It also lengthens the active time (usually 3 to 4 hours) of bug protection.
This organic insect repellent contains essential oils of cedarwood, tea tree, lavender, eucalyptus, citronella, sunflower oil, coconut oil and camilia nut oil.
- Cedarwood essentail oil has antiseptic and astringent qualities
- Tea tree essential oil has antiseptic and insecticide qualities
- Lavender essential oil is a renowned insecticide to keep bugs and moths at bay
- Eucalyptus essential oil has anti-viral action also said to be a wonderful antidote to insect bites
- Citronella essential oil has the most useful quality is as an insect repellant
- Coconut oil provides deep an real moisture. It helps strengthen under lying tissue and helps remove excessive dead cells on the skins surface
- Sunflower oil moisturiser, emollient and high in essential fatty acids. It’s high in vitamins A and E. Regenerating
- Camelia nut oil is rich in vitamins A, B, E and other minerals. It’s high in oleic oil. Moisturising. Soothes the irritation of dry skin
Roll on and massage into skin. Use on children 2 years and over.
For external use only. In the unlikely event of irritation, discontinue use.
100% Natural / 100% Organic: *Camellia oleifera (camellia oil), *Helianthus annuu oil (sunflower oil), *Cocos nucifera (coconut oil), *Rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf essential oil, * Lavandula angustifolia (lavender) essential oil, * Cymbopogon citratus (lemongrass) essential oil, *Eucalyptus globulus (Eucalyptus) essential oil, *Cymbopogon nardus oil (citronella) essential oil, *Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil (tea tree) essential oil, *Cedrusatlantica bark oil (cedarwood) essential oil.
*Certified organic ingredients
Thank you!By: Anonymous on 12 September 2018I have been searching for a roll on repellent that is natural and really works as my son has a mosquito allergy and has to where it everyday at daycare and they will only use roll on. I have finally found it and it also smells wonderful.