The Gluten Free Food Co. Vegan Gravy Mix, Nut and Soy Free
If you're looking for a delicious vegan gravy look no further. Made with 5 types of vegies, raw cacao, hemp meal and Tasmanian-made chickpea miso, this 100% plant-based mix makes rich and delicious gravy in less than 5 minutes. Perfect for that vegan roast. Makes 1.25L - 20 serves.
- Gluten Free
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
Here are some other ideas for using Gravy Mix
- Stir a spoonful or two into your lentil bolognese to enrich the flavour
- Chips and gravy
- Enrich and thicken soups and stews with a spoonful or two
- Sprinkle over sweet potato wedges before baking
- Try adding a spoon of seeded mustard to the gravy for a fresh new flavour
The Gluten Free Food Co. was founded by Monica, a woman who has suffered with a gluten intolerance all her life. Monica loves food but doesn't love Coeliac Disease so she created The Gluten Free Food Co. so you can enjoy delicious food without compromising on health or values. All of The Gluten Free Food Co.'s products are natural and vegan. We highly recommend the Mac n Cheez!
- Mix 1 cup (250ml) cold water and 1 heaped tablespoon (30g) gravy mix together in a small saucepan
- Place on a moderate heat and bring to the boil
- Simmer, stirring, for 2 minutes until gravy is thick and glossy
- Serve warm.
Makes 1 cup / 5 serves
Dehydrated Vegetables (tomato, mushroom, carrot, celery, onion), Maize Starch, Hemp Meal, Salt, Raw Cacao, Coconut Sugar, Australian Chickpea Miso