The Gluten Free Food Co. Mexican Patty Mix (200g)
- Mexican Protein Patties
- Gluten Free and Grain Free
- Just Add Water
- Earn 10 Points
The Gluten Free Food Co. Protein Patty Mexican Mix, Organic and Vegan
Make delicious patties in 5 minutes flat.
This Mexican Protein Patty mix is filled with nutritious ingredients like lupin, chia and hemp seeds and has all the flavour of smoky bell pepper, paprika and coriander. Create a delicious and super nutritious protein element for your burritos, nacho bowls, tacos and burgers.
Excellent for lunch boxes! Just add water and cook! Makes at least 12 patties.
- Gluten Free
- Grain Free
- Nut Free
- Soy Free
The Gluten Free Food Co. was founded by Monica, a woman who has suffered with a gluten intolerance all her life. Monica loves food but doesn't love Coeliac Disease so she created The Gluten Free Food Co. so you can enjoy delicious food without compromising on health or values. All of The Gluten Free Food Co.'s products are natural and vegan. We highly recommend the Mac n Cheez!
- Place contents into a medium sized bowl.
- Add 300mls water. Stir to combine then set aside for 10 minutes to thicken.
- Shape into small patties.
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a pan and add patties.
- Reduce heat, cover and cook for 5 minutes, then flip and cook other side for 5 minutes.
- Patties are now ready to eat or chill & reheat!
Australian Lupin Flakes, Australia Chia Seed, Organic Coconut Flour, Organic Buckwheat Flour, Dehydrated Vegetables (Onion, Garlic, Red Pepper, Coriander), Spices, Baking Powder, Hulled Australian Hemp Seeds, Organic Psyllium, Organic Golden Flaxseed Flour, Pea Protein, Salt, Citric Acid