Preserve Shave 5 Razor - Yellow
- Recycled Plastic Razor, Cruelty Free accredited by PETA USA
- 5 Ceramic Coated Blades>
- Close Shave for Men and Women
- Earn 20 Points
Preserve Shave 5 Razor in Yellow, made out of Recycled Plastic, for men and women, available at Flora & Fauna.
We love the original razor from preserve and now the Shave 5 is here. This razor offers an extraordinary shave for both men and women.
Preserve Shave 5 features 5 ceramic coated blades, with cocoa butter and aloe, in a cartridge that moves easily over both contours and angles, all at the end of an ergonomically designed recycled plastic handle.
Available in assorted colours. Vegan. Cruelty-free (accredited by PETA USA)
- For men and women
- Ergonomic handle made from recycled materials
- Ceramic coated blades for improved comfort
- Lubricating strip with cocoa butter and aloe
- Handle compatible with Preserve Shave 5 replacement blades
- Blades and >90% of handle made in USA; cartridge assembled in Mexico
- Handle made from at least 90% recycled plastic
- Package is Reusable Travel Case
- This doesn't come with any spare heads
We want to keep your fantastic toothbrushes and shavers moving around the planet so when you are done with them simply send them back to us at Flora & Fauna and we'll get them sent back to Preserve so they can recycle them again and put them into more toothbrushes and shavers. Simply pop them in an envelope and return them to the address at the bottom of our website.
Founded in 1996 in Boston Preserve was founded out of a mission to reduce the impact to the earth and reuse what we have on it. Making use of yogurt cups amongst other materials has ensured Preserve is a leader in its field and innovating new ways to use what we're producing daily so it doesn't end up in landfill.
For men and women for a beautifully close shave.
Recycled plastic (out of yogurt cups), ceramic coated blades with cocoa butter and aloe