PackIt Freezable Commuter Lunch Box Keeps Your Food Cold for Hours
This rugged top-load cooler is great for long days when you're going non-stop. Can hold two meals and stash essentials in the zip dry pocket. There is cooling technology built into the walls of the bag so you'll never need ice packs again. PackIt's cooling power makes it the smartest alternative to conventional lunch boxes. The webbed handle is perfect for heavy loads and great for taking to the office.
- Gel lined walls chill a large meal, snacks and a 340ml drink or 9 cans for hours (depending on external temperatures)
- Fits a PackIt Mod Lunch Bento and PackIt Mod Snack Bento
- Exterior zip pocket hold utensils, napkins, bottle openers, or other personal items
- Top haul handle allows for easy and comfortable carrying
- Vertical design keeps drinks upright and prevents spills
- Rugged 1680D material protects items against dirt, sand and water and easily wipes clean
- Made from food-safe, nontoxic poly canvas and water-resistant EVA
- PVC, BPA, phthalate and lead-free
- Open: 26cm H x 22cm W x 15cm D
- Folded: 26cm H x 23cm W x 4cm D
PackIt is a company dedicated to making a difference by creating products that not only look great but also work and surpass your expectations. They develop freezable cooler bags with a unique patented technology that allows your lunch and goodies to stay cool until you need them.
They keep items cool all day without ever needing ice packs. The cooling system is so powerful that it can even drop the temperature of liquids 25 degrees within the first hour. That’s right—it actually makes room-temperature items cold!
PackIt is a Californian company.