Nurturing Nature Plantable Card - When This Is Over
- Plantable Seeded Greeting Card
- With Swan River Daisy Seeds
- Made With Recycled Paper
- Earn 7 Points
- When you are ready to plant your card, wet the card to give moisture to the seeds before planting in the soil.
- Lay the card flat, so the seeds can grow upwards easily, or rip up.
- Use nutrient-rich soil and lightly cover with soil.
- Make sure your card gets lots of sunlight and water 1-2 times a week.
- You will see sprouts in 2 - 4 weeks!*
*Unfortunately, we cannot 100% guarantee that every card will grow. Although we try our hardest to provide the best product we can for growth during the producing stage, we cannot control the many variables to grow a healthy plant i.e weather, aftercare and maintenance.
The card is embedded with Swan River Daisy seeds and will grow flowers when planted! Check out our recycling 101 blog post for more information about responsible recycling. Thank you for disposing responsibly.
|Household Recycling||Home Compost|
Recycled paper, Swan River Daisy (Brachyscome iberidifolia) Seeds.