Noosa Basics Deodorant Stick - Activated Charcoal (60g)
- Deodorant Paste in a Handy Glide On Stick
- Coconut with Activated Charcoal
- No Aluminium, Parabens or Toxins
- Earn 17 Points
Noosa Basics, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Deodorant Stick with Activated Charcoal.
Noosa Basics deodorant paste in a stick now comes with activated charcoal. The Activated Charcoal is naturally deodorising and helps to adsorb odours and keep you drier for longer. This deodorant has the power of a paste but in an easy to apply stick. Coconut has a beautiful holiday scent that will whisk you away to the beach.
With only 10 ingredients and free of aluminium and parabens. Organic harvested Bi-carb soda reduces acidity while kaolin clay detoxifies.
- 100% Natural with Certified Organic Ingredients
- Neutralises odour fast
- Lasts all day whether in the office or working out
- A deodorant paste that is invisible after application
- Aluminium free, alcohol free, paraben free
- Vegan and certified cruelty-free
- Hand made in Australia in small batches
Apply Gently only a small amount.
Slide your stick through only once or twice in a gentle manner, then wait for 5 minutes while it is absorbed before wearing any top.
Baking soda can be a bit harsh on your skin if you over use it. The richness and nice consistency of the cream can be tempting to over apply, but remember, only a small amount goes a long way.
No hidden toxic ingredients, Free of Aluminum, Parabens, Chemicals, Fragrances, Gluten or GMOs.
Best if used within 12 months, store in a cool place below 30ºC.
Organic Shea Butter, Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Tapioca Starch, Organic Bi-Carb Soda (Aluminium free), Candelilla Wax, Australian Kaolin Clay, Vegetable Cetyl Alcohol, Organic Castor Oil, 100% Activated Charcoal and 100% Pure Essential oils.