Noosa Basics Deodorant Roll On - Lemon Myrtle (50ml)
- Handy Roll On Deodorant
- Lemon Myrtle Scent
- No Aluminium, Parabens or Toxins
- Earn 15 Points
Noosa Basics, Vegan, Cruelty Free, Roll On Deodorant with Lemon Myrtle.
Noosa Basics, easy to apply, roll on deodorant with the scent of Australia, lemon myrtle. Organic Tapioca and Australian Kaolin Clay absorb moisture while allowing you to sweat and release toxins. Bicarb soda kills the bacteria that causes odour. Sunflower Oil nourishes your skin and Organic Coconut oil is well known for its antibacterial properties.
With only 10 ingredients and free of aluminium and parabens.
- 100% Natural with Certified Organic Ingredients
- Neutralises odour fast
- Lasts all day whether in the office or working out
- A deodorant that is invisible after application
- Aluminium free, alcohol free, paraben free
- Vegan and certified cruelty-free
- Hand made in Australia in small batches
Getly apply under each arm and allow to dry before dressing.
No hidden toxic ingredients, Free of Aluminum, Parabens, Chemicals, Fragrances, Gluten or GMOs.
Best if used within 12 months, store in a cool place below 30ºC.
Aloe Vera Juice*, Sunflower Oil*, Virgin Coconut Oil*, Tapioca Starch*, Bi-Carb Soda*, Witch Hazel*, Kaolin Clay, Citric Acid, Gluconolactone, Sodium benzoate, Xantham Vegetable Gum, Essential Oil Blend of Rosemary*, Eucalyptus*, Peppermint*, Tea Tree* and Lemon Myrtle*. *Certified Organic