Moom Organic Sugar Cane 'Wax' Face/ Travel Kit (45g)
Sugar Cane Waxing Kit for the Face
USDA Certified Organic and 100% Natural
Designed for the Delicate Facial Area and Great for Travel
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $2.74 with
Enriched with essential oils, this state-of-the-art system far exceeds the performance of waxes and other sugaring products for a smooth look.
This kit includes all you need for a surprisingly refreshing and effective hair removal!
- 45G 100% Organic and Natural Hair Remover
- 6 washable, reusable unbleached cotton Fabric Strips
- 2 wooden applicators
MOOM is chosen by women around the world, who are enthusiastic about natural, and organic skin care. This revolutionary product offers the benefits of long term depilation, diminishes the pain and eliminates the discomfort of waxing and other methods.
MOOM's exclusive formula gently removes the hair with its root, leaving your skin hair free and silky smooth for up to 8 weeks. This unique product stands alone as the gentlest, the most effective and the most pleasant long term hair remover.
- USDA Certified Organic Specifically designed for the delicate skin of the face
- Regrowth is sparser and hair finer, reduces hair removal frequency.
- Ideal for travel Contains only Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Chamomile Tea, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Tea Tree Oil and Organic Aloe Vera.
- Washable, reusable unbleached cotton strips for face last for years.
- Strong enough for the most stubborn hair, yet gentle enough for the most sensitive area.
- Water soluble - simply rinse with warm water.
- No animal testing.
Read all instructions before use.
Must be warmed to honey-like consistency before use.
As simple as 1, 2, 3:
1) Spread a thin layer of "MOOM" in direction of hair growth.
2) Place "MOOM" strip over it. Rub quickly.
3) Pull strip in opposite direction.
Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Chamomile Tea, Organic Lemon Juice, Organic Tea Tree Oil, and Organic Aloe Vera.
sticky messBy: Anonymous on 23 May 2019I am trying to turn all skincare into natural, organic and as little plastic possible. so seeing that its natural sugar cane wax and washable, reusable waxing strips sounded very appealing. When I tried using the wax I followed the instructions but didn't get much of the hair and just left it sticky. I will 100% be trying it again maybe on my legs.
AwesomeBy: Anonymous on 24 March 2018Lasts me a long time, does get all those fine hairs (just don't put the wax on too thick!), and it's a great size to travel with. Only gripe is the sticks included break after a while, but they are small so it's not really surprising. Excellent overall!
Messy and not user friendlyBy: AMY on 21 October 2016Didn't pick up any hair, very much a honey like consistency as it would not break off with runny strands everywhere. Very disappointed I really wanted this product to work. Does wash off.