Moom Organic Sugar Cane 'Wax' with Lavender (170g)
Sugar Cane Waxing Kit with Lavender
USDA Certified Organic and 100% Natural
Can be used on Legs, Face, Bikini, Underarms and Whole Body
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $6.99 with
Enriched with essential oils, this state-of-the-art system far exceeds the performance of waxes and other sugaring products for a smooth look.
MOOM has reinvented the concept of hair removal by considering the beauty and health of the skin first. MOOM'S exclusive technology uses only the purest and most beneficial Certified Organic and natural ingredients to deliver an effective and nourishing hair remover. No longer does your skin have to endure the consequences of the removal of hair. MOOM Organic Hair Remover with Lavender pampers your skin with calming chamomile, delicious lemon juice and soothing lavender.
MOOM glazing reveals the beautiful skin you were born with.
- Ideal for sensitive skin
- USDA Certified Organic
- Removes the hair gently with the root
- Rejuvenates the skin by removing impurities and dead cells from the surface of the skin
- Leaves skin hair-free for up to 8 weeks
- Strong enough for the most stubborn hair, yet gentle enough for the most sensitive area
- Can be used on legs, face, bikini, underarms and whole body
- No animal testing
- Leaves no residue on the skin
This unique product stands alone as the gentlest, the most effective and the most pleasant long term hair remover.
This kit includes all you need for a surprisingly refreshing and effective hair removal!
- 170g MOOM Hair Remover
- 18 reusable fabric strips
- 4 wooden applicators
- Instruction booklet
Made in Canada
Read all instructions before use.
Must be warmed to honey-like consistency before use.
Easy to Use:
1) Spread a thin layer of "MOOM" in direction of hair growth.
2) Place strip on top and rub vigorously
3) Pull strip off in opposite direction
Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Chamomile Tea, Organic Lemon Juice, And Organic Lavender Oil.
Great productBy: Eliza on 22 October 2018Is a great product, gets a little sticky after awhile but is easy to clean with warm water.
Love it to the MOOM and back!By: Shae on 1 October 2016Happy to have found an organic waxing product made from natural ingredients! It seems very gentle on the skin, and the lavender probably helps with that too.