Modibodi Vegan Bikini Heavy/ Overnight Black Size 6
Vegan Period Underwear
Heavy/ Overnight Absorbency
Made with Bamboo for a Silky Feel
Ethically Made to Oeko-Tex Standards
or make 4 payments of $7.61 with
Modibodi Black Vegan Bikini, Heavy Overnight Flow
GST Changes: As of Jan 1st 2019 menstrual products including reusable cloth pads, tampons, menstrual cups, disposable pads and period underwear are now GST Free so 10% cheaper to you. We have already adjusted our pricing to accommodate this change.
Your Modibodi underwear will help you say goodbye to disposable panty liners, pads and tampons. Modibodi fits like regular underwear but also helps you manage your periods and any leakages. Great for those with LBL and during and post pregnancy. This black vegan bikini has a high leg and sits on the hip for a safe, snug fit.
Heavy/ Overnight Flow: 15-20ml = 2 tampons or 3 teaspoons. Use alone on heavy period days or overnight for protecting your sheets!
- Breathable Modifier Technology™ – a super slim (3mm), super absorbent, stain and bacteria fighting lining for modern periods, bladder leaks and discharge
- Silky smooth styles – made from natural odour-fighting bamboo
- Rinse first, gentle cold machine wash, hang to dry, reuse, repeat. (No fabric softeners or stain removers, please.)
- Proudly owned and designed in Australia
Modibodi is underwear with a difference, Modibodi make period underwear which helps absorb periods and leaks whilst also being stylish and comfortable.
It took two years of development to perfect Modibodi. They use high quality fabrics and their patented Modifier Technology™ – a super slim (only 3mm) stain resistant lining for modern periods and leaks, and their Modifier Air Technology™ – a moisture-wicking, odour-fighting lining.
Modibodi have now developed vegan underwear made from bamboo and they adopt the same classic style as the original Modibodi range. They are exclusive to us at Flora & Fauna and Modibodi.
Modibodi is a proud Australian brand. Modibodi works closely with a fantastic supplier outside of Australia that comply with Oeko-Tex fair work standards and wages.
Modibodi underwear is machine washable. Wash preferably on a gentle cycle, cold machine wash and hang to dry for a sun-kissed feel.
- Use a laundry bag to wash your Modibodi garments. Natural fibres wash well, but don’t like zippers!
- No fabric softeners and strong detergents eg. stain removers, please! It breaks down the hi-tech function of the garments and also reduces the durability of the fabrics and trims, so they won’t last as long.
- Once dry, store your Modibodi garents in a dry laundry bag for extra protection.
Outer - Bamboo / spandex
Gusset - Polyester / Spandex
A great idea!By: Emily Colbert on 4 January 2019I love that these can reduce sanitary product waste! I'm usually a 6 but bought the 8 as the pictures looked tight. The fit is definitely very snug and tight, which helps in protecting from leaks but can also cause irritation to sensitive skin as it did for me around the legs and bikini line. I wouldn't wear these on a warm day/night as they trap heat and can become uncomfortable. I'm excited to try these in the lower absorbency for lighter flow days and in different styles! I'd recommend to a friend.