Melinda's Gluten-Free Goodies Low Carb Seed Cracker Mix (200g)
- Low Card
- Keto & Diabetic Friendly
- Vegan & Gluten Free
- Earn 6 Points
- Line two 40x30cm baking trays with non-stick baking paper
- Preheat oven to 180°C (160°C fan-forced)
- Pour Seed Cracker Mix into a bowl and add the water
- Stir until combined and rest for two minutes, or until thickened. Stir again.
- Divide evenly onto each lined tray. To spread, use the back of a slightly wet spoon, or top with baking paper and use your hands to press the mix into desired thickness - 3 to 5mm is perfectly thin & crispy! Carefully peel back baking paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and crisp. If edges cook before the centre, break them off and use or store, then return the rest to the over for a further 15 minutes. As ovens vary please keep an eye on your first back of Seed Crackers.
- Remove from oven and once cooled, peel off baking paper and break into desired sizes. Store in an airtight container for up to four weeks.
The box can be recycled. Any internal plastic packaging is soft plastic and can be recycled with REDCycle. There are drop off points at supermarkets around Australia - check the REDcycle website to find your nearest collection point.
Ingredients: Sunflower seeds, flax seeds, sesame seeds, chia seeds, psyllium husk & sea salt.
Allergen Warning: Contains sesame seed
Servings Per Pack: 18
Serving Size: 10g
|As Per||Per Serve||Per 100g|