Lunette Menstrual Cup Violet - Model 1
Reusable Menstrual Cup Light-Medium Flow
Eco Friendly and Can Last For Many Years
Can be Worn for Up to 12 Hours
Easy to Clean and Travel With
or make 4 payments of $13.62 with
Lunette Reusable Menstrual Violet Cup, Model 1, for Light to Medium Flow, and Pre Childbirth with a Purple Pouch.
GST Changes: As of Jan 1st 2019 menstrual products including reusable cloth pads, tampons, menstrual cups, disposable pads and period underwear are now GST Free so 10% cheaper to you. We have already adjusted our pricing to accommodate this change.
Lunette Menstrual Cups come in two sizes and are a great solution to managing your period each month.
- Environmentally friendly as there is nothing to throw away.
- Economic as it can last for many years, saving you money.
- Comfortable reliable and free from leaks and odours.
- Convenient, compact, collects more than a tampon or pad and can be worn for up to 12 hours.
- Safe as it contains no harmful substances and won't cause vaginal dryness.
- Hygienic, easy to clean and disinfect.
- Made from medical grade silicone
- Ideal for women who are active and for those who travel or play sports.
- Have a grippy stem for ease of removal
How to Choose Your Size
Whilst there are no hard and fast rules for selecting a model size, model selection is generally based on flow, childbearing history, and cervival position, but many other factors such as anatomy, age and pelvic floor tone may influence your cup size selection.
- Model 1: Recommend if you have a light-medium flow and have not yet had sexual intercourse (Grippy Finish). The diameter of the Lunette menstrual cup model 1 is 41 mm by 47 mm in length. The stem measures 25 mm. The volume of the cup is 20 ml.
- Model 2: Recommend if you have a medium-heavy flow, are sexually active or have given birth (Grippy Finish). The diameter of the Lunette menstrual cup model 2 is 46 mm by 52 mm in length. The stem measures 20 mm. The volume of the cup is 25 ml.
Your cervical position may also influence your selection of the model number and/or your ability to successfully use a menstrual cup. Your cervix may move at different stages of your cycle, so it’s a good idea to check your cervical position at the beginning, in the middle, and at the end of your menstrual cycle to get a good understanding of your overall cervical position.
To determine your cervical height; wash your hands, then insert your index finger into your vagina to locate your cervix. Your cervix is a bump, which feels a bit like the end of your nose, but is shaped like a donut. Thoroughly wash your hands.
If you consistently feel your cervix sitting just inside the vaginal opening or when you have only inserted the tip of your finger up to your ‘first knuckle’ (or the bend in your finger just below your fingernail), you most likely have a low cervix and a Model 1 Cup may be the most suitable for you.
If you are unable to reach your cervix or need to insert your finger past the middle bend in your finger before you can feel your cervix, you most likely have a high cervix and may like to consider the Model 2.
Lunette design and make menstrual cups suited to you as an individual so that you can embrace every month and continue to be that bold, brave, active woman you are. Lunette's menstrual cups will last years and and are environmentally and pocket friendly saving you hundreds of dollars on tampons and pads. Made in Finland and in different sizes and colours.
Lunette is folded and inserted into the vagina where it opens to create a seal and securely collect menstrual fluid. When full, it is removed, emptied, rinsed and re-inserted. It is cleaned and stored then reused during your next period. A detailed User Guide is enclosed in the box.
Medical Grade Silicone
Lunette Menstrual CupBy: Myrella on 17 February 2019Love Lunette Menstrual Cup!!! It was my first time using menstrual cup. It was a good decision to buy it because it has many benefits, for me and for the care of the planet. :D
I freaking love this thing.By: Anonymous on 1 September 2018Can anyone say comfortable, fuss free period? Holy crap this thing is a game changer. No more regular tampon changes, dermatitis from pads and other unpleasant issues. Yes, there's a small learning curve but I'm two periods in and feel like I have the hang of it. Get one, you won't regret it.
Life changingBy: Anonymous on 31 July 2018Honestly would never go back to tampons! Have tried another brand but this is my favourite. This product makes menstruation a billion times easier. I basically forget I’m even on my period because u only have to change every 12 hours. One thing I would recommend is cutting of some of the stem if u find it too long. This will made it more comfortable as I could no longer feel it was even there.
Buy this now!By: Phoebe on 30 May 2018I have been considering buying a menstrual cup for over a year and finally bit the bullet. This is honestly the best product I have ever bought. Will never use anything else every again. Super easy to use and clean, very comfortable.