Lock & Lock Round Storage Container Made From Post Production Waste and Recycled Plastic
600ml Volume, Round, 14.2cm W x 6.8cm H
- Ensuring no material goes to waste these containers are made from 100% post-production waste. Lock & Lock use their offcuts, trims, rejects and redundant stock to make this Eco range.
- Each container is unique in colour, as the shades of plastic vary due to the recycled plastic being used.
- The packaging is made from 100% recycled paper.
- 100% airtight and leak-proof due to the Lock & Lock four-hinged lid technology; and silicone seal in the lid ensuring an airtight seal.
- Safe BPA-free material.
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
Lock & Lock makes food and home storage containers. They were established in 1978 in Korea with a focus on reusable storage containers. They developed a unique locking mechanism so containers are airtight and watertight. At Flora & Fauna we stock the eco range made from recycled plastic. Made in Korea.