Little Ondine Peelable Nail Polish True Love (10.5ml)
Peelable, Water Based, Fast Drying Nail Polish
Creamy Plum with a Glossy Finish
Toxin Free and Scent Free
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $6.00 with
Little Ondine Peelable, Water Based Nail Polish in True Love is Vegan, Cruelty Free and 10 Free available at Flora & Fauna
True Love is a creamy plum with a glossy finish. Think pinot noir and soft red wines.
Flora & Fauna introduce Little Ondine's unique and addictive nail polishes to Australia. Not only are the polishes water based, scent-free, fast drying, toxin free and vegan but they are also peelable. So you can mix your colours up and have a different colour everyday. Really easy to apply and peel off. Watch the videos to see more and make sure your nails and hands are clean and dry before applying for longer lasting nail polish.
- Cruelty Free
- Water Based
- Toxin Free
- Scent Free
- Fast Drying
- Lots of fun and very addictive!
We have more information in our blog with great tips on how to use Little Ondine.
Little Ondine is a UK based company and they are reimagining nail polish to deliver a nail polish that is not only kind to us and nature but also is fun and takes away the pain of chips in nail polish.
Little Ondine is different from other nail polishes.
There are a few simple manicure tips we would like you to consider to get the best out of it. Your polish should last for 3-5 days depending on application. To remove the nail polish, just gently peel the layer off from side to side, it is that simple. It gives you the option to change your nail style whenever, wherever you like.
1) Make sure your nails are clean and dry before applying - It's very important to clean your nails before applying Little Ondine for a better result. This way the excess natural oil gets reduced and our product can get a better grip on the nail surface.
2) Apply two coats and a base/ top coat - Choose your favourite colour and apply a single even coat. After the first coat dries, you can apply a second. Two coats provides a perfectly rich colour that lasts longer. You can also use Little Ondine Secret as a top/base coat.
3) Clean edges before they dry - For the best result, avoid covering your cuticles or the skin around your nails while applying. As your nail grow, the nail polish may start peeling of at the point that was covering the cuticle.
4) Keep dry for the first hour - Avoid activities with warm water ideally for three hours.(i.e.washing hands, showering). Little Ondine stablizes and hardens over time. Coming into contact with water or other liquids would soften the polish and lift the edges.
5) Keep the Secret! Apply Little Ondine Secret as your base and top coat to get a longer lasting effect. It would also make your colour brighter. But never mix Little Ondine product with other brand nail polishes.
Aqua, Polyurethane, Acrylic Acid VP Crosspolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methycellulose, Triethanolamine, Glycerine, Laureth-21, May contain Mica, CI11710, CI77266, CI74160, C!77000, CI77891, CI12490, Polyethylene Terephthlalate
Favourite Nail Polish Brand!By: Anonymous on 10 April 2017I just love Little Ondine! The finish is lovely and glossy, similar to new Shellac, it dries almost immediately so i can literally walk out of the house with a full 5 layers and dry nails within 10 minutes! The only downside is that they don't last very long, 2-3 days (less if your hands are wet a lot), but then again, taking it off is so easy by peeling it, no inconvenience of extra products or time it makes it absolutely worth it! I have bought four colours so far and they are all great but I think True Love is my current favourite, it is a really lovely deep colour. (F&F please stock more teals!)