Little Ondine Peelable Nail Polish Set Sophy Robson (3 x 10.5ml)
Peelable, Water Based, Fast Drying Nail Polish
Trio Set of Beautiful Metallic Polishes
Toxin Free and Scent Free
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $17.25 with
Little Ondine Peelable, Water Based Nail Polish, in a Sophy Robson Set, Vegan, Cruelty Free and 10 Free available at Flora & Fauna
This limited edition collection is curated by Sophy Robson, founder of NailPorn and nail technician to the stars. If you love metallics this set is for you.
Boxed set includes:
- Second Wish - a white-based holographic microshimmer polish. Use as a top coat over your favourite Little Ondine shades or build up for total coverage.
- Supernova - a brand-new duo-chrome that shines green, teal and purple depending on the light. Perfect for the festival season!
- Radiance - a sliver-based holographic glitter with edge. Use as a top coat over your favourite Little Ondine polishes or build up for total coverage.
Flora & Fauna introduce Little Ondine's unique and addictive nail polishes to Australia. Not only are the polishes water based, scent-free, fast drying, toxin free and vegan but they are also peelable. So you can mix your colours up and have a different colour everyday. Really easy to apply and peel off. Watch the videos to see more and make sure your nails and hands are clean and dry before applying for longer lasting nail polish.
- Cruelty Free
- Water Based
- Toxin Free
- Scent Free
- Fast Drying
- Lots of fun and very addictive!
We have more information in our blog with great tips on how to use Little Ondine.
Little Ondine is a UK based company and they are reimagining nail polish to deliver a nail polish that is not only kind to us and nature but also is fun and takes away the pain of chips in nail polish.
Little Ondine is different from other nail polishes.
There are a few simple manicure tips we would like you to consider to get the best out of it. Your polish should last for 3-5 days depending on application. To remove the nail polish, just gently peel the layer off from side to side, it is that simple. It gives you the option to change your nail style whenever, wherever you like.
1) Make sure your nails are clean and dry before applying - It's very important to clean your nails before applying Little Ondine for a better result. This way the excess natural oil gets reduced and our product can get a better grip on the nail surface.
2) Apply two coats and a base/ top coat - Choose your favourite colour and apply a single even coat. After the first coat dries, you can apply a second. Two coats provides a perfectly rich colour that lasts longer. You can also use Little Ondine Secret as a top/base coat.
3) Clean edges before they dry - For the best result, avoid covering your cuticles or the skin around your nails while applying. As your nail grow, the nail polish may start peeling of at the point that was covering the cuticle.
4) Keep dry for the first hour - Avoid activities with warm water ideally for three hours.(i.e.washing hands, showering). Little Ondine stablizes and hardens over time. Coming into contact with water or other liquids would soften the polish and lift the edges.
5) Keep the Secret! Apply Little Ondine Secret as your base and top coat to get a longer lasting effect. It would also make your colour brighter. But never mix Little Ondine product with other brand nail polishes.
Aqua, Polyurethane, Acrylic Acid VP Crosspolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methycellulose, Triethanolamine, Glycerine, Laureth-21, May contain Mica, CI11710, CI77266, CI74160, C!77000, CI77891, CI12490, Polyethylene Terephthlalate
LOVE these Nail Polishes!By: Anonymous on 8 June 2017Love the whole idea of these peel off nail polishes! I find the colours in this pack in particular are beautiful and the nail polish does last a good few days (on the hands) and a week (on the toes) I am very rough with my nails so even if one does start to peel off after a day or so, it is not a problem as it is so quick to re-apply. Love the fast drying time, and it does not damage nails when peeled off. Have since bought more colours.