Little Ondine Peelable Nail Polish Red Red Wine (10.5ml)
Peelable, Water Based, Fast Drying Nail Polish
A Deep Bordeaux Red Wine Colour
Toxin Free and Scent Free
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $6.00 with
Little Ondine Peelable, Water Based Nail Polish in Red Red Wine is Vegan, Cruelty Free and 10 Free available at Flora & Fauna
Red Red Wine is a deep, deep red with a glossy finish. Think a fine glass of bordeaux and red roses.
Flora & Fauna introduce Little Ondine's unique and addictive nail polishes to Australia. Not only are the polishes water based, scent-free, fast drying, toxin free and vegan but they are also peelable. So you can mix your colours up and have a different colour everyday. Really easy to apply and peel off. Watch the videos to see more and make sure your nails and hands are clean and dry before applying for longer lasting nail polish.
- Cruelty Free
- Water Based
- Toxin Free
- Scent Free
- Fast Drying
- Lots of fun and very addictive!
We have more information in our blog with great tips on how to use Little Ondine.
Little Ondine is a UK based company and they are reimagining nail polish to deliver a nail polish that is not only kind to us and nature but also is fun and takes away the pain of chips in nail polish.
Little Ondine is different from other nail polishes.
There are a few simple manicure tips we would like you to consider to get the best out of it. Your polish should last for 3-5 days depending on application. To remove the nail polish, just gently peel the layer off from side to side, it is that simple. It gives you the option to change your nail style whenever, wherever you like.
1) Make sure your nails are clean and dry before applying - It's very important to clean your nails before applying Little Ondine for a better result. This way the excess natural oil gets reduced and our product can get a better grip on the nail surface.
2) Apply two coats and a base/ top coat - Choose your favourite colour and apply a single even coat. After the first coat dries, you can apply a second. Two coats provides a perfectly rich colour that lasts longer. You can also use Little Ondine Secret as a top/base coat.
3) Clean edges before they dry - For the best result, avoid covering your cuticles or the skin around your nails while applying. As your nail grow, the nail polish may start peeling of at the point that was covering the cuticle.
4) Keep dry for the first hour - Avoid activities with warm water ideally for three hours.(i.e.washing hands, showering). Little Ondine stablizes and hardens over time. Coming into contact with water or other liquids would soften the polish and lift the edges.
5) Keep the Secret! Apply Little Ondine Secret as your base and top coat to get a longer lasting effect. It would also make your colour brighter. But never mix Little Ondine product with other brand nail polishes.
Aqua, Polyurethane, Acrylic Acid VP Crosspolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methycellulose, Triethanolamine, Glycerine, Laureth-21, May contain Mica, CI11710, CI77266, CI74160, C!77000, CI77891, CI12490, Polyethylene Terephthlalate
Sexy colour!By: Natalie on 21 April 2018I am in freaking LOVE with this colour! It really is a deep red wine/burgundy with a hint of chocolate. It's sexy, classy And a little bit gothic! This also has the great features of the rest of the Little Ondine range. Virtually odourless, dries quickly and is even & opaque with 3 coats. Use it with the Little Ondine base/top coat for best/peelable results! The peeling part is awesome... very satisfying for quick removal.
Great colour, lasts long on toesBy: Kate on 20 October 2017Considering this is peelable, don't expect it to last as long as other non-toxic ones. I have to say though I was really impressed with the colour, it's stunning! A deep red wine sort of colour... looks like regular nail polish. I did find one toe chipped away quick but it may have been from a bump of some sort. The rest stayed on really well, maybe 2-3 weeks before I decided to peel it off. I noticed it left a bit of a bump on a few of my toenails, like a ridge, but I think if I give them a break from the nail polish it'll go away. Don't expect it to last long on your fingernails, mine chipped away within a week. All in all, very impressed!