Little Ondine Peelable Base & Top Coat - Secret (10.5ml)
Peelable, Water Based, Fast Drying Nail Polish
Base and Top Coat for Glossy, Lasting Polish
Toxin Free and Scent Free
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $5.00 with
Little Ondine's Peelable, Water Based, Base & Top Coat in clear Secret is Vegan, Cruelty Free and 10 Free available at Flora & Fauna
Secret is clear with only water and resin so it is super shiny and has a very good bonding result. Perfect as a top coat to add more gloss to nails or as a base coat for a longer lasting result. Or use it on its own for super shiny nails.
Flora & Fauna introduce Little Ondine's unique and addictive nail polishes to Australia. Not only are the polishes water based, scent-free, fast drying, toxin free and vegan but they are also peelable. So you can mix your colours up and have a different colour everyday. Really easy to apply and peel off. Watch the videos to see more and make sure your nails and hands are clean and dry before applying for longer lasting nail polish.
- Cruelty Free
- Water Based
- Toxin Free
- Scent Free
- Fast Drying
- Lots of fun and very addictive!
We have more information in our blog with great tips on how to use Little Ondine.
Little Ondine is a UK based company and they are reimagining nail polish to deliver a nail polish that is not only kind to us and nature but also is fun and takes away the pain of chips in nail polish.
Little Ondine is different from other nail polishes.
There are a few simple manicure tips we would like you to consider to get the best out of it. Your polish should last for 3-5 days depending on application. To remove the nail polish, just gently peel the layer off from side to side, it is that simple. It gives you the option to change your nail style whenever, wherever you like.
1) Make sure your nails are clean and dry before applying - It's very important to clean your nails before applying Little Ondine for a better result. This way the excess natural oil gets reduced and our product can get a better grip on the nail surface.
2) Apply two coats and a base/ top coat - Choose your favourite colour and apply a single even coat. After the first coat dries, you can apply a second. Two coats provides a perfectly rich colour that lasts longer. You can also use Little Ondine Secret as a top/base coat.
3) Clean edges before they dry - For the best result, avoid covering your cuticles or the skin around your nails while applying. As your nail grow, the nail polish may start peeling of at the point that was covering the cuticle.
4) Keep dry for the first hour - Avoid activities with warm water ideally for three hours.(i.e.washing hands, showering). Little Ondine stablizes and hardens over time. Coming into contact with water or other liquids would soften the polish and lift the edges.
5) Keep the Secret! Apply Little Ondine Secret as your base and top coat to get a longer lasting effect. It would also make your colour brighter. But never mix Little Ondine product with other brand nail polishes.
Aqua, Polyurethane, Acrylic Acid VP Crosspolymer, Hydroxypropyl Methycellulose, Triethanolamine, Glycerine, Laureth-21, May contain Mica, CI11710, CI77266, CI74160, C!77000, CI77891, CI12490, Polyethylene Terephthlalate
Caused my nails dry and brittleBy: Rach W on 5 February 2018Caused my nails dry and brittle. Not that easy to peel. Still need to use nail remover to get them off thoroughly.
Must have!By: Nat on 3 February 2018A must have product if you're going to use Little Ondine nail polishes. It's virtually odorless and the way it peels off feels really satisfying - like when you get PVA glue on your hands! Lol. Gives a gloss finish when used as top coat.
Surprisingly long wearingBy: Agata on 1 February 2018I got this base/top coat along with two coloured polishes - I am REALLY impressed. Following the instructions I prepped my nails with rubbing alcohol first, then this as a base, two coats of colour, then this again as a top coat. The coats all dried surprisingly quickly and evenly, and 5 days later they still looked perfect - no chips or cracks to be seen. In terms of finish it looked similar to gel nail polish (but no curing, so yay!). I took it off when it started to lift on the side of one of my nails, and it came off easily in one piece from each nail. Also, my nails were fine underneath - a little dry, but to be expected - and perfect once I put some hand cream on. 10 out of 10, will be investing in more colours in the future.
Better suited for short useBy: Cecilia on 24 August 2017It didn't last as long as I would have liked, but because it's clear, I'm going to continue using it as a base and top coat with my other nail polish. It's a good concept, if you make a mess, you can just peel it off, but I don't think it lasted me longer than 3 days before it started to peel on some nails.
One Day WearBy: Alana on 6 August 2017I really do love how easy Little Ondine is to get off but I can't make this nail polish last more than a day before it starts to peel - but maybe my nails aren't clean enough before I put the bottom coat on?