Lily Lolo Sculpt & Glow Contour Duo (10g)
- Two Shades in a Slimline Compact
- One Bronzer and One Highlighter
- To Contour and Highlight
- Earn 32 Points
Lily Lolo Sculpt & Glow Contour Duo, for enviable contours and fabulous cheekbones, available at Flora & Fauna.
- The skin-flattering bronzer makes for effortless contouring and comes in our easy-to-use, natural pressed formula
- The light-reflecting highlighter can be used sparingly for a subtle, fresh daytime glow or intensified for a luminous, killer evening look
- Long-lasting, skin-loving wear thanks to anti-ageing Argan oil and marine extract. Plus it's vegan friendly, fragrance and talc free
Lily Lolo is a British brand offering an expertly formulated range of high-performance, high quality mineral makeup must-haves to help you achieve flawless natural beauty.
Lily Lolo products are free of any parabens, synthetic perfumes or dyes and they are proud to be BUAV approved. Whether your skin is dry, oily or anywhere in-between, Lily Lolo makeup will give you a light, flawless and seamless finish without clogging or irritating.
All Lily Lolo products at Flora & Fauna are vegan.
- First up, let’s sculpt, apply the bronzer to the areas of the face that you want to contour, gradually working into the hollows of the cheeks and defining the temples, jaw line and sides of the nose
- Looking into the mirror face-on, blend and smooth any lines and edges
- Now for some glow, starting with just a little highlighter, apply to the tops of cheekbones, centre of the nose, Cupid’s bow, brow bone and anywhere that light naturally catches the skin
MICA, OCTYLDODECANOL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) SEED OIL, CANDELILLA CERA, TOCOPHEROL, RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, POLYGLYCERYL-2 SOSTEARATE/DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL. LEPTOSPERMUM SCOPARIUM (MANUKA) OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ERYNGIUM MARITIMUM CALLUS CULTURE FILTRATE, [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE]