Lily Lolo Pressed Eye Shadow Truffle Shuffle (2g)
Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow
Demi Matte, Mauve Brown
Blendable, Buildable and Lightweight
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $4.25 with
Lily Lolo Pressed Eye Shadow, Truffle Shuffle, a Demi Matte, Mauve Brown, available at Flora & Fauna.
- Sleek mirrored compact, ideal for travel and handbags
- Easily blendable, lightweight & long lasting wear
- Colour can be built in light layers for a more intense look
- Pomegranate oil: acts as an anti-oxidant while Manuka oil is anti-bacterial
- Non-drying and comfortable formula
- Fragrance and talc free
- Vegan friendly
Lily Lolo is a British brand offering an expertly formulated range of high-performance, high quality mineral makeup must-haves to help you achieve flawless natural beauty.
Lily Lolo products are free of any parabens, synthetic perfumes or dyes and they are proud to be BUAV approved. Whether your skin is dry, oily or anywhere in-between, Lily Lolo makeup will give you a light, flawless and seamless finish without clogging or irritating.
All Lily Lolo products at Flora & Fauna are vegan.
- Use with the eye shadow brush to apply your base or single colour all over the eyelid and up to the brow bone if desired
- Using the socket line brush apply a darker shade to the crease of your eyelid and blend in to create depth
- Use the eye blending brush to soften lines between shades and blend to create a seamless finish
- Create a smudgy eye line using our dual end eyeliner and smudge brush
MICA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, LEPTOSPERMUM SCOPARIUM (MANUKA) OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ERYNGIUM MARITIMUM CALLUS CULTURE FILTRATE [+/- SILICA, TIN OXIDE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) , CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE)]
Beautiful slightly shimmery taupeBy: Anonymous on 6 March 2019This shade is a beautiful, slightly shimmery taupe shade. It looks great against my eye colour (dark green), as it leans very slightly purple. This is definitely a great 'one and done' type of shade and you can build it from a light wash to a deeper, more pigmented look. The shadows are very silky to apply and last well through the day, better with an eye primer (like any shadow). Love it!
Lily Lolo Eye ShadowBy: Marina Payne on 29 January 2019I absolutely love these eye shadows