Lily Lolo Pressed Eye Shadow Buttered Up (2g)
Pressed Mineral Eyeshadow
Demi Matte Champagne Colour
Blendable, Buildable and Lightweight
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $4.25 with
Lily Lolo Pressed Eye Shadow in Buttered Up, a Demi Matte Champagne Colour, available at Flora & Fauna.
- Sleek mirrored compact, ideal for travel and handbags
- Easily blendable, lightweight & long lasting wear
- Colour can be built in light layers for a more intense look
- Pomegranate oil: acts as an anti-oxidant while Manuka oil is anti-bacterial
- Non-drying and comfortable formula
- Fragrance and talc free
- Vegan friendly
Lily Lolo is a British brand offering an expertly formulated range of high-performance, high quality mineral makeup must-haves to help you achieve flawless natural beauty.
Lily Lolo products are free of any parabens, synthetic perfumes or dyes and they are proud to be BUAV approved. Whether your skin is dry, oily or anywhere in-between, Lily Lolo makeup will give you a light, flawless and seamless finish without clogging or irritating.
All Lily Lolo products at Flora & Fauna are vegan.
- Use with the eye shadow brush to apply your base or single colour all over the eyelid and up to the brow bone if desired
- Using the socket line brush apply a darker shade to the crease of your eyelid and blend in to create depth
- Use the eye blending brush to soften lines between shades and blend to create a seamless finish
- Create a smudgy eye line using our dual end eyeliner and smudge brush
MICA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, LEPTOSPERMUM SCOPARIUM (MANUKA) OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ERYNGIUM MARITIMUM CALLUS CULTURE FILTRATE [+/- SILICA, TIN OXIDE, CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES), CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE) , CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE)]
Wouldn't recommendBy: Rae on 28 June 2018When applied, the colour is barely visible, and not in the 'I'm going for a natural look' kind of way. The eyeshadow just isn't that great, I've already got rid of mine after a few applications
Love this eye shadowBy: Frances on 28 February 2018I have tanned skin and looking for something natural. Love this colour and application. Highly recommend.
Good productBy: Kerri on 8 September 2016Great for day time natural color with slight sheen