Lily Lolo Pressed Blush Just Peachy (4g)
Highly Pigmented Mineral Pressed Blush
Peach Matt Colour
Lightweight and Buildable
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $6.25 with
Lily Lolo Pressed Blush Just Peachy, Peach Matte, available at Flora & Fauna.
- Silky, creamy texture for a smooth application
- Lightweight, colour can be built in light layers for a more intense look
- Anti-ageing with sea holly extract and argan oil
- Moisturising with jojoba oil
- Natural anti-oxidant and anti-bacterial protection
- Vegan friendly
- Range of finishes from matt to sheen
- Fragrance and talc free
- Travel friendly
Lily Lolo is a British brand offering an expertly formulated range of high-performance, high quality mineral makeup must-haves to help you achieve flawless natural beauty.
Lily Lolo products are free of any parabens, synthetic perfumes or dyes and they are proud to be BUAV approved. Whether your skin is dry, oily or anywhere in-between, Lily Lolo makeup will give you a light, flawless and seamless finish without clogging or irritating.
All Lily Lolo products at Flora & Fauna are vegan.
- Using your Angled Blush brush swirl on to the blush
- Apply in light layers to the apples of the cheeks to achieve your desired finish
MICA, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, ARGANIA SPINOSA (ARGAN) KERNEL OIL, PUNICA GRANATUM (POMEGRANATE) SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, LEPTOSPERMUM SCOPARIUM (MANUKA) OIL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, ERYNGIUM MARITIMUM CALLUS CULTURE FILTRATE, [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)]
Lovely colour, cute packagingBy: Jenna on 4 July 2016This blusher has a silky feel and glides onto skin very nicely. The colour is very subtle, a great daytime blusher. It gives my skin a naturally roses complexion. The packaging is really pretty, it has a little mirror - great for reapplying in the go. I've been wearing just this, the Ere Perez Oatmeal foundation and a slick of mascara and everyone keeps asking me how I look so fresh!