Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation SPF15 - Candy Cane (10g) (Full Size)
Loose Mineral Powder Foundation with SPF15
For Light Skin with Cool, Balanced Tones
Oil Free, Suitable for All Skin Types
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $7.00 with
Lily Lolo Mineral Foundation in Candy Cane, for light skin with cool, balanced tones, available at Flora & Fauna.
- Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
- SPF15 helps protect skin from damage
- Contains light reflecting mica, perfect for minimising blemishes and fine lines
- High performance and water resistant
- Oil free, suitable for all skin types
- Active antibacterial ingredients
- Vegan friendly
- Use with the Super Kabuki Brush for flawless application
- 10g (full size) & 0.75g (sample size)
Lily Lolo is a British brand offering an expertly formulated range of high-performance, high quality mineral makeup must-haves to help you achieve flawless natural beauty.
Lily Lolo products are free of any parabens, synthetic perfumes or dyes and they are proud to be BUAV approved. Whether your skin is dry, oily or anywhere in-between, Lily Lolo makeup will give you a light, flawless and seamless finish without clogging or irritating.
All Lily Lolo products at Flora & Fauna are vegan.
- Before you start, ensure that moisturiser is fully absorbed into the skin; sprinkle a little foundation into the lid of your jar.
- Using your Super Kabuki brush or Flocked Sponge swirl into the minerals to pick up product and tap off excess
- Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in circular, buffing motions
- Continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved
MICA, ZINC OXIDE [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)].
Very NiceBy: Jo on 27 November 2016Very nice foundation. Gives lite coverage.
PerfectBy: Anonymous on 11 October 2016Originally I brought this in 'popsicle' and realised it was too dark, now that I have the right colour I am so happy!! and I will just use the other for summer/when I fake tan. Goes on so nicely and can build up for more coverage.