Lily Lolo Mineral Concealer - Nude (5g)
Buildable Mineral Powder Concealer
Light-Medium Skin and Suitable For All Undertones
Provides a Matte Finish, Oil Free
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $4.25 with
Lily Lolo Mineral Concealer in Nude, Light-Medium, suitable for all undertones, available at Flora & Fauna.
- Lockable sifter means no spills or mess
- Contains Kaolin - a clever clay based mineral, providing exceptional coverage and hours of wear, whilst controlling the skin’s natural oils
- Active ingredients to control excess oils, also with healing properties
- Oil free, suitable for all skin types
- Soft matte finish
- Colour can be built in layers
- Vegan friendly
- Use with the Concealer Brush
- 4g - 5g
Lily Lolo is a British brand offering an expertly formulated range of high-performance, high quality mineral makeup must-haves to help you achieve flawless natural beauty.
Lily Lolo products are free of any parabens, synthetic perfumes or dyes and they are proud to be BUAV approved. Whether your skin is dry, oily or anywhere in-between, Lily Lolo makeup will give you a light, flawless and seamless finish without clogging or irritating.
All Lily Lolo products at Flora & Fauna are vegan.
- Sprinkle a little Concealer into the lid of your jar
- Using your Concealer Brush or Flocked Sponge swirl into the minerals to pick up product and tap off excess
- Starting where coverage is needed most, apply in small, circular, buffing motions; continue applying in light layers until your desired coverage is achieved
Applying concealer after your foundation will mean you use less as you’ll only use it in the areas that it’s needed. If your concealers is a little light, try applying underneath foundation or mix with a little foundation. You can mix mineral concealer with your foundation and apply with a Super Kabuki for heavier coverage all over.
KAOLIN, ZINC OXIDE [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE), CI 77492 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDE), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDE)]