La Mav Mattifying Powder, for Shine Control, available at Flora & Fauna.
La Mav Mattifying Powder is a silky blend of the lightest minerals providing a perfect solution for shine control. Can be used as a base before foundation application to absorb excess oil, or after to create a matte finish especially for oily skin. It also helps reduce the appearance of large pores.
All products in La Mav Anti Ageing Minerals™ line are infused with Vitamin C and Rosehip Oil providing proven anti-ageing benefit while also nourishing and protecting your skin from free radicals!
La Mav Anti-Ageing Minerals™ are safe to use for all skin types. They are natural and an effective sun block, due to its use of Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide. It is also recommended for people who have skin conditions such as Rosacea, Eczema and Acne.
- Long lasting and water resistant
- Quick and easy to apply
- Non-comodegenic, won’t clog pores
- Suitable for all skin types
- No fillers or talc
- Powerful, light reflective properties
La Mav is a wonderful Australian brand that design and craft skin care to work. La Mav Organic Skin Science® came into being after years of research, focusing on beautifully blending ancient natural wisdom and modern science. La Mav’s age defying results are inspired by skin science and delivered through nature to unmask your natural inherent beauty.
La Mav is committed to educating and increasing awareness about the importance of natural and organic living that is good for you, good for the planet and good for generations to come.
- LAMAV Mattifying Powder is used for shine control, to set foundation and provide a matte appearance.
- Place a small amount of LAMAV Mattifying Powder into the lid of the jar.
- Simply press, tap and blend:
- Press La Mav Vegan Kabuki Brush into the lid of the jar to collect powder ensuring brush is evenly coated
- Tap minerals into the La Mav Vegan Kabuki Brush
- Blend in light downward strokes all over the face.
Mica (CI 77019), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Seed Extract, may contain (+/-) Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
* designates an Australian certified organic ingredient