La Mav Hyaluronic Acid Hydra-Max Serum, for Dry, Dull and Mature Skin.
An ultra-hydrating serum designed to give dry and dehydrated skin a powerful shield to lock in moisture and restore glowing softness, comfort and radiance. We've taken Hyaluronic Acid and combined it with Arganiaspinosa extract for a visible skin transformation: skin texture appears plumper and healthy. This advanced serum also helps prevent the visible signs of ageing and works in synergy with other La Mav products in the Ultra-Hydration Range.
For dry, dehydrated and mature skin with fine lines and wrinkles.
- A concentrated and unique combination of 7 potent Bio-Actives (Hyaluronic Acid, Vigna Aconitifolia Extract, Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract, Chlorella Vulgaris Extract, Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract, Bisabolol and CoEnzyme Q10) delivers visible age defense results for dry and sensitive skin
- Bio actives work in synergy to optimizing hydration levels, providing an anti-oxidant shield and promoting more firmer and more luminous complexion
- Aloe Vera Juice and Rose Distillate instantly revitalise dull skin delivering refreshed, hydrated and healthy glow
- Tocopherols from Natural Vitamin E and Green Tea and Cucumber Extract protect the skin from free-radicals delivering long lasting anti-aging benefits.
About La Mav's Ultra Hydration Range:
La Mav Ultra-Hydration range is gentle on the skin yet includes powerful moisture locking bio-actives that providlasting hydration for optimum health. All products in this range are made with La Mav's unique Three-Tier Formula™ to moisturize, soothe and protect dry and dull skin for glowing and visibly plump skin all day long. Hyaluronic Acid, Bisabolol, Soothing Aloe Vera and Tocopherols are key ingredients in this range due to their proven beneficial effects on skin hydration. Our Ultra-Hydration range is ideal for skin that is lacking luster and prone to dryness, fine lines and dehydration.
La Mav is a wonderful Australian brand that design and craft skin care to work. La Mav Organic Skin Science® came into being after years of research, focusing on beautifully blending ancient natural wisdom and modern science. La Mav’s age defying results are inspired by skin science and delivered through nature to unmask your natural inherent beauty.
La Mav is committed to educating and increasing awareness about the importance of natural and organic living that is good for you, good for the planet and good for generations to come.
- For optimum results, use every morning after cleansing and toning
- Massage a small amount onto face, neck and décolletage with upward strokes until fully absorbed
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice; *Rosa Damascena (Rose) Distillate; *Glycerin (Vegetable); Sodium Levulinate, Sodium Anisate; Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate; Acacia Senegal Gum (and) Hydrolyzed Rhizobian Gum; *Vaccinium Vitis-Idaea (Lingonberry) Seed Oil, Hyaluronic Acid; Glyceryl Caprylate; Chlorella vulgaris Extract; *Rosa Canina (Rosehip) Oil; Ascophyllum Nodosum Extract; Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E – plant derived); *Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Pulp Oil; Xanthan Gum; *Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil; Cassia Alata Leaf Extract; *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Seed Oil; *Lycium Barbarum Extract; Daucus Carota (Carrot) Seed Oil; Argania Spinosa Leaf Extract; Commiphora Mukul Resin Extract; *Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract; Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Extract; Essential Oils of *Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender), *Citrus Sinenensis (Sweet Orange) and *Citrus Aurantium ssp Amara (Neroli).
* designates an Australian certified organic ingredient
natural & effectiveBy: MARIANNE HAINES on 5 January 2019I have used the LaMav serum for a while and my (bordering on mature) skin loves it. I went a period using another brand and instantly regretted it. Yes the LaMav is on the expensive side but it lasts for ages and my skin always stays hydrated and healthy when I use it.