Discontinued: Kinder By Nature Unscented Baby Wipes (56)
- Biodegradable, Chlorine Free, Baby Wipes
- 56 Wipes Per Pack
- Unscented, no SLS, Alcohol or Parabens
- Earn 7 Points
Kinder By Nature Unscented Biodegradable Baby Wipes, Alcohol Free, Natural and Gentle, Perfect for Baby's Soft Skin.
Each biodegradable, compostable, wipe is moistened with certified organic aloe vera and de-ionised water to cleanse and moisturise gently and naturally. They are free of alcohol, parabens, lanolin, fragrance and SLS all of which can irritate baby’s skin. Unscented.
- Soothing Certified Organic Aloe Vera.
- More than 99% naturally derived ingredients from renewable vegetable or plant extracts.
- No nasty chemicals, alcohol or parabens.
- 100% unscented, fragrance and perfume free.
- pH balanced, hypoallergenic and dermatologically approved.
- Not tested on animals
- Biodegradable, compostable and chlorine free cloth
- 56 wipes per pack
The idea behind Kinder By Nature began in 1999 when two parents gave birth to a baby boy, Jackson. Jackson developed baby eczema and they couldn't find skin care products gentle enough to use on his delicate skin so they did a lot of research over some years and developed their own range. Fast forward 18 years and this beautiful range of baby wipes, wash, baby shampoo and moisturiser is now available in Australia at Flora & Fauna.
Use on baby's, or your skin, to cleanse and leave a wonderful scent. Avoid using on broken skin.
This packaging may be recycled with REDcycle. To find a drop-off location near you, please see their website for more information. The wipes are compostable at home or industrially.
Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Betaine, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Levulinic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Glycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Citrate