KeepCup Glass Coffee Cup with Cork - Espresso (16oz)
- Glass KeepCup with Cork Band: Large - 16oz
- Reusable and Barista Standard
- Durable Glass is Fully Tempered and made from Soda Lime
- Earn 36 Points
KeepCup Reusable Brew Glass 16oz Coffee Cup, in Espresso, with a Cork Band, available at Flora & Fauna.
Take your own coffee to work or take to a coffee shop and don't use the disposable coffee cups provided but this beautiful glass cup with cork band. Even better, encourage your coffee shop to offer a price reduction if you use this and not a disposable coffee cup and help people make the change to non disposable products. Made from durable, fully tempered, soda lime glass and a cork band made in Portugal from waste material from the wine industry. The lid and plug are made from recyclable polypropylene which is BPA/ BPS free.
Complete with a hard lid, a large drinking hole and a plug to cover the mouthpiece when not in use.
- Espresso comes with a cork band, black lid and plug (pantone black 3c).
- Available in 3 sizes; Small: 8oz =227ml, Medium: 12oz = 340ml, Large: 16oz = 454ml
- Barista standard
- Larger drinking hole for an enhanced drinking experience
- Hard lid with a plug to cover the mouthpiece
- Splash proof seal
- Glass made from durable, fully tempered, soda lime glass
- Sustainably sourced thermal cork band
- Lid and plug made from recyclable material which is BPA/ BPS free and non toxic
- Dishwasher safe although best results are achieved with handwashing and will lengthen the cork band's life
- Do not remove the cork band to prevent breakage of the band
- Made in Australia
KeepCup's mission is to encourage the use of reusable cups and lift re-use rates in cafes to 40% whilst drastically reducing the use of disposable cups.
KeepCup deliver sustainably made products that make a difference, look good and win the heart and minds of people so we want to make a change. We think they've done an amazing job and are very proud to stock them at Flora & Fauna.
Fill your cup, reuse and help our planet eliminate disposable plastic
Due to the variation in the circumference of the blown glass, your lid is hand fitted to the glass and may not be compatible with other lids.
The cardboard box can usually be recycled in kerbside recycling or composted. Check with your local council if they will take it and what criteria they have for recycling it. See our recycling 101 blog post for more information.
Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Lid and plug made from 100% recyclable material which is BPA/ BPS free.
Glass made from durable, fully tempered, soda lime glass.
Band made from sustainable cork.