KeepCup Glass Coffee Cup - Black (12oz)
Glass KeepCup Medium - 12oz
Reusable and Barista Standard
Durable Glass is Fully Tempered and made from Soda Lime
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $6.50 with
KeepCup Reusable 12oz Coffee Cup, in Black, available at Flora & Fauna.
Take your own coffee to work or take to a coffee shop and don't use the disposable coffee cups provided but this beautiful coffee cup. Even better, encourage your coffee shop to offer a price reduction if you use this and not a disposable coffee cup and help people make the change to non disposable products. Made from durable, fully tempered, soda lime glass. The lid and plug are made from recyclable polypropylene which is BPA/ BPS free.
Complete with a hard lid, a large drinking hole and a plug to cover the mouthpiece when not in use.
- Black comes with a black band, lid and plug (pantone black 3c).
- Available in 2 sizes; Small: 8oz =227ml, Medium: 12oz = 340ml
- Barista standard
- Larger drinking hole for an enhanced drinking experience
- Hard lid with a plug to cover the mouthpiece
- Splash proof seal
- Glass made from durable, fully tempered, soda lime glass
- Booster, Lid and plug made from recyclable material which is BPA/ BPS free and non toxic
- Dishwasher safe although best results are achieved with handwashing
- Designed to be taken apart for a thorough clean
- Made in Australia
KeepCup's mission is to encourage the use of reusable cups and lift re-use rates in cafes to 40% whilst drastically reducing the use of disposable cups.
KeepCup deliver sustainably made products that make a difference, look good and win the heart and minds of people so we want to make a change. We think they've done an amazing job and are very proud to stock them at Flora & Fauna.
Fill your cup, reuse and help our planet eliminate disposable plastic
Best reusable coffee cupBy: Kimberley on 19 July 2018This would have to be one of the best quality reusable coffee cups I have used, the glass doesn't get too hot and the grip makes sure that your hands don't get too hot. I enjoy the fact that all the parts of the lid come off which makes it a lot easier to clean. Will be repurchasing some more in the future so that I have them everywhere.
Love it!By: Emily on 6 November 2017I love my keepcup! It seems like really good quality and feels good to be doing good for the planet.