JuJu Reusable Organic Cloth Pad - Large
Reusable Organic Cloth Panty Liner
Safe and toxin free
Comfortable, Effective and Easy to Clean
Free Shipping in Aus on orders over $50
or make 4 payments of $4.44 with
JuJu Organic Reusable and Breathable Large Pad
JuJu cotton cloth pads have been lovingly made by hand from soft cotton. They are a fantastic eco-friendly alternative to disposable pads and are available in pure or organic cotton.
- Made from soft unbleached cotton - no fragrances, formaldehyde, dioxins or absorption agents that often cause irritation
- Waterproof PUL layer to prevent leaking
- Designed to comfortably sit close to the body to avoid bunching up
- Dual snaps on Mini, Regular, Large and Night pads allow you to adjust the size of the pad according to your underwear gusset size
- Suitable for menstruation, light bladder leakage (LBL) and incontinence
JuJu is an Australian business whose core mission is to encourage individuals to embrace their monthly menstruation as a sign of fertility and health and provide them with a healthier, greener and more cost effective alternative to disposable pads and tampons. JuJu was approved for sale by the Therapeutic Goods Administration of Australia (TGA) in February 2011.
Before your period Pre-wash your pad by hand or machine before using for the first time.
During your period
Pre-rinse your pad in cold water until the water runs clear or leave it to soak overnight. You can machine or hand wash your pad.
- Hand wash: Hand wash with detergent in warm water
- Machine wash: Add to your next machine wash on a gentle, warm wash cycle Hang your pad on the line, in the sun if possible.
After your period
Some staining is normal due to the absorbent nature of the natural cotton fibers and should not be cause for concern. For heavy or stubborn stains, try rubbing bicarb soda with a little water on the stain. This can be done every couple of months or more frequently if you suffer from yeast infections.
Wash your pad with a small amount of any of the following;
- white vinegar
- apple cider vinegar
- tea tree oil
- eucalyptus oil
Thoroughly rinse your pad and line dry
Perfect pad.By: Hester O on 16 October 2017I like the juju better than hannapads simply because they are coloured on the side the blood falls. It's just practical given that any white surface is inevitably going to discolour. And I love this pad particularly as it didn't let the unexpected heaviest period ever leak on to my linen.