Inika Vegan Pro Kabuki Brush in a case, cruelty free and perfect for powders, available at Flora & Fauna.
The beautiful kabuki case is perfect for the handbag and travel. With the same size brush head as the full size kabuki it has a smaller handle and a beautiful carrying case.
- Flawlessly blends loose minerals onto the skin.
- The density of the brush ensures even coverage.
- Extremely soft and gentle non-irritating bristles.
- Easy to use; The perfect tool for applying your INIKA Mineral Powders.
Vegan & eco-friendly.
INIKA is an Australian brand that started in 2006. This is the organic make-up brand which is trusted worldwide and the make-up choice for stylishly natural women everywhere. Winner of over 35 cosmetic awards, outperforming even non-organic brands; INIKA has smashed the myth that natural make-up has to compromise on performance or fashion. Certified organic, vegan, halal, and cruelty-free.
- Dip your Kabuki Brush into your Mineral Powder, work the powder into its bristles, ensuring brush is evenly coated.
- Turn the brush up and tap the brush handle on a hard surface to embed the minerals further into the bristles.
- Apply in light downward strokes all over the face (or for heavier coverage, use a circular buffing motion).
- Repeat to achieve your desired coverage or tap to conceal any skin imperfections or concerns.
Cleaning instructions: We recommend you clean your Kabuki Brush for optimal performance. Twice a month is ideal, simply use a good quality organic shampoo with warm water. Once the water runs clear, squeeze out any excess and lay flat on its side to dry.
100% Vegan & Cruelty Free Synthetic Bristles