Inika Vegan Kabuki Brush
- High Quality Kabuki Brush
- Ensures Even Coverage
- Soft Natural Fibre Bristles
- Earn 59 Points
- Start by lightly dipping the tip of the brush into your favourite INIKA Organic mineral powder.
- Once the top of the brush is coated hold it vertically with the bristles facing upwards, and tap the base of the brush down on a hard surface so the powder sinks in the bristles of the brush.
- Swirl the brush in circular motions over your face or onto the desired area, being careful not to apply too much pressure down on the bristles.
The cardboard box can usually be recycled in kerbside recycling. Check with your local council if they will take it and what criteria they have for recycling it. See our recycling 101 blog post for more information.
Thanks for disposing responsibly.
Made from high quality natural fibre bristles. Handles are made from a biodegradable PLA material, made from a microbial fermentation process with Raw Corn and Cassava.
Average community rating
Write Your Own Review
Kabuki BrushBeautiful brush quality
Super awesome brushI received this in one of the advent calendars and it is so wonderful. It creates lovely coverage with powder foundations and feels lovely to use.
Good quality and lasts.